Net Tractor Talk

Go Back   Net Tractor Talk > Off Topic Chatter Forums > Introductions Forum

Introductions Forum Thanks for joining, now tell us a little about yourself.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:00 PM

EZ Dump is on a distinguished road
Smile EZ Dump

I am 80 and live in Lebanon Missouri and have about 2 acres of oak trees and lots of leaves which I have been fighting for over 35 years. Over the last 10 years I have built several "tow behind" lawn vacuums with goal of not how to get the leaves into the container but how to get those packed leaves out. I used winches- cables - and all sorts of devices none of which worked very well and wound up in the junk pile. About 5 years ago I hit upon an idea that I thought would not only get those packed leaves out of the container but would do it without getting off the lawn mower, removing the input hose, lifting or removing the tailgate, manually lifting the container to dump the leaves, putting everything back together, starting the lawn vac engine, and getting back on the mower. After about two years of trial and error I had my first EZ Dump in operation and after 3 more prototypes I think I have got it right. You can go to youtube and type in EZ Dump to see a video. The first factory prototype has been built and my patented EZ Dump will be available before the end of the year.