Well I'm back

Nicahawk

Been a while since I've been here, but glad to be back. Had some serious health problems (mersa) that required going to the hospital two hours everyday for 78 days straight for IVs. To finially get it stopped had to have R big toe and part of the bone structure in my foot removed. All healed now, and still walk kinda OK for a 6' 5" guy at 210 lbs. About 4 months after that was in hospital for 8 days with a serious infection in my kidneys and crossed to my liver. That all fixed...had 8 doc's on the team to "save me". Glad it worked!

All water under the bridge now and I'm fine, and it's good to be back and looking forward to catching up.

Nica

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your problems but glad you're on the mend.

Way I figure it you've missed a couple thousand posts and a lot of new members.

Why don't you read through everything and we'll have a test in the morning! :yum::yum::yum:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn Nica, that sounds like a really rough period.

Glad to hear things are doing better and you're now considering it "water under the bridge".

Welcome back!! Jim (previous post) is a jerk. I would never even suggest a test in the morning. You've been through a lot, therefore, test will be Friday instead. :)

Red Beard

I wondered what the deal was and didn't really think it was good. Really glad you're better! (keep the oily side down), Dave

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good to see you back here Nica. We brought in the members from Neil Messicks Compact tractor forum. It appears the merge affected your ID as I know you had lots more posts than it gives you credit for. Sorry bout that. Now you'll just have to work harded to get your posts back up there. :D
Glad you are doing all better. That is great news indeed. Congrats and welcome back!!!!!! :beer:

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Darn it bud, you haven't had to look for your troubles lately, they came to find you, didn't they?

Glad it's all over and that you are on the mend.

Looking forward to your contributions in the future. You have some catching up to do and never mind those other guys, there won't be a test.

Welcome back.