Tinkertoys

Well fellas I have moved to town and sold ALL my tractors, so I don't have much to say. But I am still lurking in the background.:whistling::whistling:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that. There's a story behind that. Care to share?

I'd have a hard time moving to town. Maybe after the kids are grown up but we all like it out where there's wide-open spaces.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That would sure be tough. I would hate to move back to town.

This is in the jokes forum .....so if it is not a joke I'd be happy to move it to the open forum ...otherwise folks are gonna think you are joking. I did at first.

Goes to show how much I pay attention. Thought I was putting it in the open forum. As for the reason, I was living with a girl friend and I got tired of the stuff found on the ground in a bullpen. So I told her stuff it and left. Sold all 3 tractors and got a 1986 shortwide GMC p/u. I am going to play with that for awhile. NEW wife and I have doing alot of traveling. Just enjoying life. Thanks for thoughts. Merry Christ mas YALL.

Nicahawk

If your ever in South KS, give me a shout and we can visit for a while. Lots of coffee and just maybe I could find something stronger.