Look What I Got in the Mail Today!!!

Dougster

Old Member
A big THANK YOU to Brian (MtnViewRanch) and anyone else that had anything to do with this wonderful gift!!! I got in my car... the old ARE... and drove like a madman directly to the nearest Starbucks! I had my first sip of :starbucks: this year... and it was magnificent!!! :thumb: :mrgreen: :tiphat:

See... I knew there was a Santa Claus. He just happens to live in Hollywood, California and drive a blue Mahindra 7520! :D

I owe you bigtime Brian!!! This was one very nice surprise and I will not forget it!!! :)

Dougster

Attachments

• Starbucks.jpg
    Starbucks.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 745
  • Starbucks1.jpg
    Starbucks1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 733

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome!!! Good job Brian! :tiphat: :applause: :thumb:
I'll give ya rep points for that for sure. :D

A big THANK YOU to Brian (MtnViewRanch) and anyone else that had anything to do with this wonderful gift!!! I got in my car... the old ARE... and drove like a madman directly to the nearest Starbucks! I had my first sip of :starbucks: this year... and it was magnificent!!! :thumb: :mrgreen: :tiphat:

See... I knew there was a Santa Claus. He just happens to live in Hollywood, California and drive a blue Mahindra 7520! :D

I owe you bigtime Brian!!! This was one very nice surprise and I will not forget it!!! :)

Dougster

Ok, I'll fess up.:wave: I hope that you didn't burn yourself pouring that stuff down your throat. Hopefully you can savor the next cup or two. After next week, maybe you can afford a cup of :starbucks: on your own. Hey, I couldn't have done this without some help, but that person needs to fess up herself.:oops: Oh well, we hope that you enjoy a few cups of :starbucks:

Dougster

Old Member
Ok, I'll fess up.:wave: I hope that you didn't burn yourself pouring that stuff down your throat. Hopefully you can savor the next cup or two. After next week, maybe you can afford a cup of :starbucks: on your own. Hey, I couldn't have done this without some help, but that person needs to fess up herself.:oops: Oh well, we hope that you enjoy a few cups of :starbucks:
Oh Dear Lord, that Starbucks coffee was mighty good!!! :thumb: Just like the old days! :) You should have seen me in there ordering it! I was like a kid in a candy store. I'm sure they thought I was completely nutz!!! ;) Heck, I suppose I am! :D

Many thanks Brian! And it sounds like I owe some thanks to a certain lady aircraft mechanic as well... who happens to be the owner and operator of the famous Big Red Beast! :D She's either workin' or dancin' right now... and I certainly hope it's the latter! :wink:

Dougster

GreenMtns

That is the COOLEST thing I have seen in a long time. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to you Brian, and the "unnamed" aircraft mechanic from Texas.

Bindian

Many thanks Brian! And it sounds like I owe some thanks to a certain lady aircraft mechanic as well... who happens to be the owner and operator of the famous Big Red Beast! :D She's either workin' or dancin' right now... and I certainly hope it's the latter! :wink:

Dougster
Dougster,
Glad I could help out.:wink: I just got back home from two days in Austin with Rebecca. We went to the George Strait concert last night.:thumb::cool::thumb: :cool::thumb: Everytime we drove past a Starbucks:starbucks:, I thought of you getting the gift card. :letitsnow:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
Glad I could help out.:wink: I just got back home from two days in Austin with Rebecca. We went to the George Strait concert last night.:thumb::cool::thumb: :cool::thumb: Everytime we drove past a Starbucks:starbucks:, I thought of you getting the gift card.
hugs, Brandi
Now is that you Brandi??? The blonde down in the lower right hand corner??? :D

Many thanks to you and Brian for my big Friday surprise! :tiphat: The two of you truly made the old Dougster's day! :thumb:

And I can't wait to head out for this morning's special treat!!! :biggrin:

Dougster :starbucks:

Attachments

• George.jpg
    George.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 710

Bindian

Now is that you Brandi??? The blonde down in the lower right hand corner??? :D

Many thanks to you and Brian for my big Friday surprise! :tiphat: The two of you truly made the old Dougster's day! :thumb:

And I can't wait to head out for this morning's special treat!!! :biggrin:

Dougster,
No, that isn't me.:rolleyes: I may make good money, but I am not crazy enough to spend the big bucks it takes to buy front row seats. Matter of a fact, we were at the very top, next to the last "nose bleed" row. Those were a managable $40 a ticket. I just have a good digital Kodak camera for photos like that. A lot of those crazy fans you see on the front rows won their tickets from the radio stations.:thumb: Last year I could have bought $800 a seat tickets at the MGM grand in Las Vegas.:eek:
Anyway, I am happy you are enjoying the :starbucks:. It was all Brian's idea.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, No, that isn't me.:rolleyes: I may make good money, but I am not crazy enough to spend the big bucks it takes to buy front row seats. Matter of a fact, we were at the very top, next to the last "nose bleed" row. Those were a managable $40 a ticket. I just have a good digital Kodak camera for photos like that. A lot of those crazy fans you see on the front rows won their tickets from the radio stations.:thumb: Last year I could have bought $800 a seat tickets at the MGM grand in Las Vegas.:eek:
I could have sworn that was you. :) And with a little time on Adobe Photoshop this morning I could have proven it! ;) I tried to insert a red Bradco 511 into the picture. I was laughing so hard I dang near spilled my Starbucks. :D Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) my Adobe Photoshop experience is not great and it didn't work. :( Oh well... better luck next time! :D
Anyway, I am happy you are enjoying the :starbucks:. It was all Brian's idea.
hugs, Brandi
I had my second cup this morning! :thumb: It was absolute heaven! :)

Well, Brian is Da Man!!! I take back everything bad or questionable I ever said about him and his
Big Blue Beast!!! :mrgreen:

Sincere thanks again to you BOTH!!!

Dougster

I take back everything bad or questionable I ever said about him and his
Big Blue Beast!!! :mrgreen:

Sincere thanks again to you BOTH!!!

Dougster

Now you've gone and done it.:oops: I didn't know that you ever said anything bad about me.:shock: What did I ever do?:confused: Tell me, I want to know. :smartass: You were on my list for T"N"T, but now I'm not so sure. :huh:

Still your friend.

Dougster

Old Member
Now you've gone and done it.:oops: I didn't know that you ever said anything bad about me.:shock: What did I ever do?:confused: Tell me, I want to know. :smartass:
Well, I'm not sure that I ever did... but I am old, forgetful and senile... so if I ever did, I just wanted to make sure that I took it back after that super-nifty gift! :D
You were on my list for T"N"T, but now I'm not so sure. :huh:
Top-N-Tilt??? :confused: Is there something going on here that I'm not seeing??? Have you entered into competition with CCM??? ;)

Well, I'm not sure that I ever did... but I am old, forgetful and senile... so if I ever did, I just wanted to make sure that I took it back after that super-nifty gift! :D

Top-N-Tilt??? :confused: Is there something going on here that I'm not seeing??? Have you entered into competition with CCM??? ;)

CCM would not want me as a competitor.:yum: We have actually looked into building these and there is $$$ to be made, but we don't feel that there is enough volume to make it worth our trouble to set up for them.
Still considering it though. If we were to manufacture them, they would be made in the USA by us, with and without dpcv.

Ok, all is good, but in the future maybe you should say if you ever said anything bad, that you take it back. In the future, try to keep variables in all of your statements, especially in your old, forgetful, and senile condition.:pat:

Dougster

Old Member
CCM would not want me as a competitor.:yum: We have actually looked into building these and there is $$$ to be made, but we don't feel that there is enough volume to make it worth our trouble to set up for them. Still considering it though. If we were to manufacture them, they would be made in the USA by us, with and without dpcv.
CCM is not the only (or cheapest) game in town... just the one with the highest profile. I don't really care for the full top-n-tilt for what I do, but a hydraulic top link would be a very nice addition someday... with dpcv being an absolute requirement in my case! :thumb:
Ok, all is good, but in the future maybe you should say if you ever said anything bad, that you take it back. In the future, try to keep variables in all of your statements, especially in your old, forgetful, and senile condition.
Just wait until *you* join the old, forgetful and senile club!!! :eek: It ain't easy Brother Brian! :rolleyes: I don't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning... other than that fine second cup of Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster

CCM is not the only (or cheapest) game in town... just the one with the highest profile. I don't really care for the full top-n-tilt for what I do, but a hydraulic top link would be a very nice addition someday... with dpcv being an absolute requirement in my case! :thumb:

Just wait until *you* join the old, forgetful and senile club!!! :eek: It ain't easy Brother Brian! :rolleyes: I don't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning... other than that fine second cup of Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster
If I had what you had for breakfast, I probably wouldn't remember it either.:wink:
So you see no advantage to a side link for your uses? The 4110 has junk remotes? No other reason for dpcv other than poor quality parts. It's not a crane you know.:smartass:

Dougster

Old Member
If I had what you had for breakfast, I probably wouldn't remember it either.:wink:
Ouch!!! :( What the heck is wrong with gruel??? :eek: Haven't you ever been poor??? :rolleyes:
So you see no advantage to a side link for your uses?
None whatsoever. Remember that I am running a narrow (70" wide) wheel configuration, tires unloaded, and 6-foot box blade that lacks sufficient weight to cut trenches (or perform similar tapering) even if I wanted to. The tiller is heavier but I see no application or call for off-level tilling. Remember, I am not working a farm or ranch. My residential jobs simply don't require 3-pt implement tilting. I have yet to adjust my adjustable link (i.e., the lift arm leveling link) even one time.
The 4110 has junk remotes?
The quality and functionality seem fine, but I am a belt and suspenders kind of guy. When it comes to safety, I don't trust any one valve the failure of which could take out my toes (or the toes of a client!). Double ouch!!! :eek:
No other reason for dpcv other than poor quality parts. It's not a crane you know. :smartass:
Well, you are a purist. I am a pragmatist. Remember that if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong for the poor old Dougster. :eek:

Bottom line: For an accident-prone guy like the old Dougster, it is cheap insurance!!! ;)

Dougster