New Guy Here

Jake W

I traveled 4 hours this last Thursday to go see the nearest Kioti Dealer, I found them and was impressed with the look and feel of both the CK20 and CK30.
The CK20 had a backhoe/loader attached and seemed like a very capable machine. The backhoe was built with great re-inforced brackets and loked like a heavy duty unit.

Attachments

• webDSC_1304.JPG
    webDSC_1304.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 45

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very very nice Jake. Did you sign on the dotted line for one.
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk!
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

urednecku

Welcome on in!

BTW, if ya need somebody to break that in for ya, I got a place, & I'd make the time!! I bet you'll have fun with that.

Jake W

Thank for the wecome guys.

I havent signed on the dotted line for one, I have B7510 at home and can not justify bringing another one home.
I am considering starting a dealership to carry the Kioti line becouse we only have two dealers in BC at the moment.

N

Nicahawk

Welcome Jake.

I'd love to have a dealership of some kind, but getting too old. Good luck if you decide to go for it.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I havent signed on the dotted line for one, I have B7510 at home and can not justify bringing another one home.
I am considering starting a dealership to carry the Kioti line becouse we only have two dealers in BC at the moment.
Good luck with the dealership idea. That sounds awesome!!!! Lots of work but it would be worth it. :thumb:
My SIL just bought a dog food dealership for Columbus Ohio. Sure is exciting. Nothing better than working for yourself. :thumb: :a1:

Jake W

The Kioti people I've talked with seem like great people to deal with, sort of old school values with integrity. My brother and I have a business we started back in 1985 and it's doing well but we feel like its time to diversify into other areas.
After seeing the Kioti line of tractors I felt like now would be a good time to get involved with them. The Canadian head of sales will be paying us a visit in early January and if we dscide there is fit we should have some machines on hand by the end of the month, I will keep you posted for sure.

Jake W

Kioti Dealership

Its been a busy few months since my last post but I am here to let you all know that we signed on the dotted line and are in business to sell Kioti tractors.
The nicest one ogf the bunch we are assembling right now is the DK 35 HST with a luxury cab. This tractor has air, heat and an Ipod plug of all things on the stereo.

Jake W

Thanks gentlemen,
We are committed to enjoying the experience and I think we will be meeting some great people along the way.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Jake. :thumb:
Feel free to share pics of your stock if you want. As you know, we like pictures. :D

Jake W

The assembly starts , a CK30 HST in the for ground , a DK35SE HST to the left and a couple of CK20S HST's in the background.
We were commenting about how precisely the components fit on these tractors after spending a few days putting them together.
The DK35SE is a sweet machine with air, heat and ipod hook up in the cab and an FEL. The 3 speed HST works so well, I think I may have to take this one home for myself and use it to move snow this winter.
Oh c'mon Big Dog, we are only one border apart and if you buy one with a cab you'll have air conditioning on the way home not mention Michael Jackson on the radio singing "Billy Jean" or something like that!!
Seriously though the tractors are still cheaper state side because of the dollar value difference.

Attachments

• 1DSC_7377.JPG
    1DSC_7377.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 37

Jake W

We have been busy getting the dealership set up and just got the ne snow blower in last week.

Attachments

• 1DSC_9134.JPG
    1DSC_9134.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 30