just found this Kubota owners manual download FREE

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Good find, thx. If I might make a suggestion, could you change the title to something like Kubota manual downloads or something like that.

That should make it easier to find in future searches.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Good find, thx. If I might make a suggestion, could you change the title to something like Kubota manual downloads or something like that.

That should make it easier to find in future searches.

"Your wish is my command" enjoy

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I tagged this thread as "manual" more tags can be added at the bottom of posts at the "edit tags" on lower right, if desired . I'm sure it will be a handy link for many folks- thanks Aurthuritis. collie

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
This is what we need!!! A source of information with no violation of COPYRIGHTS!!!
Thanks Arthuritis!!!

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
HEY DOC..........how about this being a sticky??? .................please get rid of my comment........God bless....Dennis

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Hey Doc
if it would be better then anyone can just make a new post and link with any appropriate name to make a sticky more available.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This is now a sticky.

Unless I missed it I do not see the manual for my older Kubota equipment. Tractor Grand L3010 nor the RTV 1140. They have the x1140 but that's it.

Loyalpoke

Doc, did you get your question answered. I have a 2013 x1140. I see the manual for 2014+ but there were lots of changes in 2014 from 2013.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, did you get your question answered. I have a 2013 x1140. I see the manual for 2014+ but there were lots of changes in 2014 from 2013.
Unfortunately no. I've not heard of a source for the older equipment like we both have.

TNOrange

FYI, when you download the Kubota app to your phone, you get the appropriate manuals for the models that you link to your account.

rleonard

Thank you for sharing. An RTVx 1100c Workshop manual would be handy. I’ll keep checking back to see if it is added.

tfdr1

I should have stated in the post that the link is my Google drive not some random Joe's. I bought the CD off eBay from a seller in Canada and didn't realize it was an older version.

Dave