Jay Checking in but Not out

jbrumberg

There is a reason I have been not posting as much recently as I had been posting previously. A lot of you know that I have been struggling with a rare form of pneumonia- Bronchilitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia with Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis for over a year now :pat:. I have had serious side effects to the medications that are keeping me going such as insulin and oral medications dependent diabetes with all the diabetic symptoms, etc. :eek:. Well to make a long story short as my Prednisone has been reduced the BOOP has returned with a vengence :shitHitsFan: and I am now required to use O2 whenever I must exert myself or walk more than 500'. The dogs quickly realized that when I don the O2 pack we are going walking :rolleyes:. I am still "allowed" to tractor and ride the rider, but I am afraid to stir up the unknown antigen that is causing the BOOP. A lot of blood samples are going around the USA right now to find what is going on with me. I appreciate the support I have been receiving at NTT and just want to let everyone know what is currently going on. Jay

Positive vibrations being sent your way...2 to 3 on the Richter Scale...I don't want to upset your neighbors with any higher numbers just yet...;)

N

Nicahawk

Hey Buddy.......you take it easy until everything gets figured out. I'll be thinking about you!
icon14.gif

mobilus

Jay, I've been off the forum for a while, but I'm sorry to read about your health problem. You're in my prayers, bud!
Mobilus