why I have been quiet

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Brandi!!!!! :applause: :applause: That has to be a big load off your mind. Now if the family issues will fall into place ( a mutual "agree to disagree" or let bygones be bygones) so that you can move on that would be the icing on the cake. Good luck with all that, and happy tractoring. Tractoring is therapeutic. :D :thumb:

Bindian

Congrats Brandi!!!!! :applause: :applause: That has to be a big load off your mind. Now if the family issues will fall into place ( a mutual "agree to disagree" or let bygones be bygones) so that you can move on that would be the icing on the cake. Good luck with all that, and happy tractoring. Tractoring is therapeutic. :D :thumb:
Doc,
Thanks Doc! But it won't fall into place until after the assault charges against my brother are over. My friends have told me not to go outside without at least my pocket pistol.
It is sad. Really my brother needs prayers for help and to realize the estate didn't have enough money for him to get what he wanted. As it stands, I am in the hole when all is said and done with the estate. But I wouldn't have it any other way, as I owe a debt to God for giving me good parents. My brother never respected them unless they gave him what he wanted.
hugs, Brandi

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That's sad (about your brothers attitude). Best luck with it all.
Do you keep a round chambered? If not, it sure sounds like you should. And get plenty of practice with your weapon of choice. Your life very well could depend upon it.

urednecku

Congratulations, Brandi!
I know from experience it's good to have that "chapter" of life behind you.
Please be careful with your brother / family issues. Remember, we are all thinking about you & have ya in our prayers.

Bindian

That's sad (about your brothers attitude). Best luck with it all.
Do you keep a round chambered? If not, it sure sounds like you should. And get plenty of practice with your weapon of choice. Your life very well could depend upon it.
My pocket pistol is a Ruger LCP in .380 caliber with 6 rounds in the magazine and one in the pipe. It is double action only. My CHL carry piece is a Kimber Pro CDP with a 8 round magazine of 45 ACP in the magazine and one in the pipe...........carried cocked and locked. One extra 8 round magazine in my purse and two extra 7 round mags in my truck, for a total of 30 rounds. I would use the .380 to fight to get to the 45 ACP. I keep one 6 round mag of .380 in the truck also. I wanna get a Taurus Judge with a 3" chamber for .410 shotgun shells for the tractor. We got ferel hogs here and a trapper told me to carry, just in case a lost hog wonders in my way!
hugs, Brandi