Tropical Storm Lee

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I wish the best for all members in TS Lee's path- to Peanut and others on the coast. I hear that 20 " down there will be common. We are forecast to get up to 8" here in cent MS. We need the rain but not all at one time. The pastures are dusty dry so erosion will be a problem if it comes too fast.It will sure help the dried up ponds and we bad need the grass to come back and grow a little before winter. May God Bless Texas with some of this rain too. Good Luck to ya'll. bordercollie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It does look like another bad one for the folks down south. Best of luck yall. That much rain in a short period can sure cause havoc .....much like we've just seen with hurrican Irene that pummeled the north east with all that rain.

Hang in there and keep us posted on how it goes. I'll be thinking of you all.

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
I'm in Pensacola Florida this weekend and it's raining like crazy. An ocational gust of wind but nothing much by the standards that we usually have to deal with. If it wasn't for the rain this wouldn't even qualify as a storm. Not sure what's happening to New Orleans but I was watching The Weather Channel and it looked a lot worse for them.