back

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck TT. I hope it helps. Back pain can debilitate you. Don't ask me how I know.

Erik

buddy of mine got an epidural injection a couple months back and is counting the days until he can repeat.
says that first 2 weeks afterwards was the best sleep he'd had in years because he didn't hurt.

good luck!

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
I go tomorrow to get injections in my back. W:eek:ish me luck.

Got my fingers crossed for you. As I've said on here before, I "lost" most of last winter because of back troubles. Man, it was pure hell. After all the MRI's and CAT scans failed to find any structural reason for the pain, I almost got those pain killing shots in between the vertebrae but decided to try physio before I let them shoot me up or cut on me. It worked great and although I will never be a young stud again, I'm getting along very nicely, thank you very much.

If those shots work for you, they will give you welcome relief for a few weeks to a few months and then it's a case of having to get it done again. Even a few weeks of life free of back pain is worth it. Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

Well I can really say that I am loving this, almost pain free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all please forgive me for draggin I am movin.OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats TT!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are almost pain free!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :thumb:

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Go back Jan 20 for another series of shots. I am ready.

Are you ready because the back pain is getting bad again? How long did those shots give you relief? I'm asking because, once a back sufferer ... always a potential back sufferer. Although I'm doing pretty good now, those shots are always in my future.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
2 1/2 months seem pretty good. Glad you just got them, that has to help a lot. It would be horrible to have to live in that kind of pain 24/7.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
That second round of shots lasted along time, didn't they? That's just wonderful. I am so glad that you found something that will give you some relief because going through life with debilitating back pain is no way to live.