why I have been quiet

jbrumberg

Brandi:

Hang in there, stay "on task", keep doing what you have to do, keep your friends close, keep accepting all genuine help offered, keep an eye on your folks in the nursing home, and please, please take care of yourself, and keep on hugging. Jay :)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hugs to you Brandi.
You go girl.
Best wishes with all you are dealing with. I know it's not easy, but we are all here pulling for you, and willing to listen whenever you feel the need.
more hugs for you!!!! :D
Doc

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
I know this has been a long and hard road for you. Hope things smoth out for you, and am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Fred

Bindian

Guys,
Thanks for the support! Well, I guess I am still down and getting kicked. My 4 year old male ferret died this morning. Just Booger and the Big RED Beast were around when I buried Sneaky. Booger did give me a face full of wet sloppy kisses. FYI...Booger is in my avatar bracketed by my backhoe dipperstick and bucket.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• Sneaky in my hat.jpg
    Sneaky in my hat.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

billbill1

Brandi, we lost my Dad to cancer in 1997, that was very tough to witness. Sorry to hear you're having troubles with it all, I know how hard that can be and I feel for ya. My Mother is 78 and in very good health, very independent, and fiesty (thank goodness) And I also have siblings that are little to no help when they are needed.

Bindian

Brandi, we lost my Dad to cancer in 1997, that was very tough to witness. Sorry to hear you're having troubles with it all, I know how hard that can be and I feel for ya. My Mother is 78 and in very good health, very independent, and fiesty (thank goodness) And I also have siblings that are little to no help when they are needed.
Billbill1,:wave:
My brother is so stupid and wants a free ride (Dad's house) so bad, he is fighting me on evicting him and selling the house. I told the J.P. on the 25th that the state was going to take Mom and Dad's house, since they are both now in a nursing home. My brother's comment to that was.............let them.
hugs, Brandi

Erik

dang.
you're just not having a good month.
hugs and prayers - and wish there was something I could do or say that would help.

Bindian

dang.
you're just not having a good month.
hugs and prayers - and wish there was something I could do or say that would help.
Erik, :wave:
Thanks.:tiphat: I take diesel fuel gift cards!:pat: Seat time on Big RED Beast helps me get through this.:yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Milwaukee

I am sorry about that. Hope your parent get better.

I say that brother is sound like he grow up with bad childhood because mean and argue with you so much plus threat you with gun. Is he on drug or something that cause this big fight.

It happened to my mom with her cousin argue over Ford 601 because cousin want for his land but honest he not care about ford 601 when we get from his land. We was shock water in oil and air filter. Much worse is hydraulic.

I was so piss off and would not let anyone use this. You maybe remember thread about ford 601 stuck near ditch that what spark me not let his use or have this. That how we got and storage in our garage.

Bindian

I found out last week the JP dismissed the eviction case against my brother on the grounds my Mom signed the evicition petition and she has been declared by our doctor as having dementia. So it was a mistake on my part.:pat: So I will let the state and Chase bank throw my brother out instead of hiring a lawyer as I don't feel well. My son put his 11 year old cat to sleep last Wednesday.:sad: I took my adopted male ferret in to the vet the next day to be check out for anything he could have brought into the house. But he is all fine.:wink: From that day on up to now, I have been having diarrhea and painful bad gas. It might be nerves, but my doctor thinks it is a viral infection.:hide: I had a cat scan yesterday that came out good and the blood work is okay also. I now have some pills for diarrhea and a mild pill for nerves. I felt so bad last weekend, I couldn't help move my Daughter up three flights of stairs to her new apartment, as I thought I was going to pass out.:eek: All I could do is pack and unpack boxes.
hugs, Brandi

billbill1

Brandi, hope you get feeling better, my allergies have been acting up some, being sick stinks. Especially when it's so darn hot. I might be down your way soon, rescuing the daughter that lives in Humble. Son-in-law is a jacka$$, looks like a divorce is pending. She and the kids will live with us until she gets on her feet.:pat:

I found out last week the JP dismissed the eviction case against my brother on the grounds my Mom signed the evicition petition and she has been declared by our doctor as having dementia. So it was a mistake on my part.:pat: So I will let the state and Chase bank throw my brother out instead of hiring a lawyer as I don't feel well. My son put his 11 year old cat to sleep last Wednesday.:sad: I took my adopted male ferret in to the vet the next day to be check out for anything he could have brought into the house. But he is all fine.:wink: From that day on up to now, I have been having diarrhea and painful bad gas. It might be nerves, but my doctor thinks it is a viral infection.:hide: I had a cat scan yesterday that came out good and the blood work is okay also. I now have some pills for diarrhea and a mild pill for nerves. I felt so bad last weekend, I couldn't help move my Daughter up three flights of stairs to her new apartment, as I thought I was going to pass out.:eek: All I could do is pack and unpack boxes.
hugs, Brandi

EMOTIONAL STRESS can really sap one's strength!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT and take care of yourself...I have it on a reasonable authority...IT'S THE ONLY BODY WE GET...:D

Erik

I have found that going to the shooting range and doing rapid fire drills at the 5 meters is a great stress reliever...Expensive in ammunition costs...but cheaper than therapy...:D
the biggest argument I've heard so far for switching to 9mm... (although .22lr works good, too)

Bindian

I have found that going to the shooting range and doing rapid fire drills at the 5 meters is a great stress reliever...Expensive in ammunition costs...but cheaper than therapy...:D
Paul,
I will be doing that as soon as my new Ruger LCP .380 comes in. That and the Kimber will fire a lot of therapy that day. Two weeks and waiting now.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

the biggest argument I've heard so far for switching to 9mm... (although .22lr works good, too)

Erik,:wave:
Wuss.:yum::yum::hide: Never, never, never choose a smaller cartridge in the name of saving money.:pat: 45 ACP is my choice with a .380 bug in a thigh holster.:cool: I would ruin my Kimber with Blazer ammo before carrying a 9mm. Too many bad guys these days on drugs.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

Erik

Erik,:wave:
Wuss.:yum::yum::hide: Never, never, never choose a smaller cartridge in the name of saving money.:pat: 45 ACP is my choice with a .380 bug in a thigh holster.:cool: I would ruin my Kimber with Blazer ammo before carrying a 9mm. Too many bad guys these days on drugs.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

;) don't worry, I'm not getting rid of the .45 -- it was more along the lines of an excuse to pick up something "new to me"... heh.