Prayers for Rosetta, PLEASE!!

urednecku

I would like to request some prayers for my daughter, Rosetta.
Long story short, she's been sick, in one way or another, for years.
She went to the hospital ER then to ICU a week ago (July 5) about 5:00am, in a coma, and has now developed ARDS (Acute respiratory distress syndrome). They don't know if she will be able to recover or not, from what I read it's fatal in about 1/3 of the cases.
Rose is 34 years old, and like a 2nd mother to her 7 and 14 year-old brothers. They need her back! (We all do.)
Thank you!!

Larry (aka: Urednecku)

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. Our prayers are on the way and we hope she has a speedy recovery.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahh Larry I'm sorry to hear about Rose. Good thoughts and prayers coming her way.
All the best. You and AW hang in there, and please keep us posted.

urednecku

Thank.
Will do, Doc. But please don't be upset if I don't post too often...sometimes it's days that we can't see any change.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am so sorry to hear this. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to hear this Larry. Rose is very special to you and AW, I know. Thoughts from here go your way.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank.
Will do, Doc. But please don't be upset if I don't post too often...sometimes it's days that we can't see any change.
Understood Larry. We know you'll post when you can and there is something to post.

urednecku

small update---
At one time Rose was 100% on the respirator. Yesterday when Cory got home she said she had been weaned down to about 70% (a little at a time- they are taking it slow & have to see how she re-acts before they can take another step lower.) Things are looking better, but she is still "very, very sick".
THANKS again for all the prayers and thoughts!

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Larry:

May God's grace comfort you and your family in this time of trouble and tribulation.

Keifer. a RTV wannabe

Larry,

Just seen the post today. Sorry to hear of your daughters illness. Good to see a post of some improvement.
Rosetta will be in our daily prayers.

urednecku

THANK YOU, EVERYONE for your continued prayers & thoughts!
Rosetta is still improving, talked to a heart Doc today, everything (heart, kidneys, liver, etc.) seems to be doing good (no damage)---except her lungs. Respirator still @ 70%, & they are keeping her 'asleep?' so she can rest. They are planning on working with her some tomorrow to see if she can/will breath on her own. Things are looking -at this time anyway- better.

But we still have a long way to go.

Galvatron

Larry you know you have my Prayers 110%......hope to catch up on msn real soon......got a few cold ones on ice ready for you to blow off some steam.

Man it sucks being so far away when friends are in need.....it hurts.

Keep the emails flowing.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wow, have not been around here for a few days. Larry and Cory so sorry to hear of this. Our family will be saying a few prayers for Rose. Hope the recovery continues.

willie3464

sorry to hear this but will be praying for her and put on the prayer chain at church stand in faith and know that GODS grace is sufficent and he is the GREAT doctor