Prayers for Rosetta, PLEASE!!

urednecku

Rosetta said to tell EVERYONE thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. We are thinking she will be able to come home tomorrow, (Monday), or at least this week. She's still a little weak, but getting better every day.
All the prayers have meant so much to all of us.
THANKS TO ALL YA'LL, again!! :beer:

Larry

Erik

Great news!
give her and Cory a hug for me -- if the boys give you a chance.
I'm betting they'll be plenty happy to have her home!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Wonderful news!! Life is so precious.Material things are not important when love is in the picture. Bordercollie

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Larry,

Glad to hear Rose is getting better. Any updates? You mentioned she may come home this week.

urednecku

I want to say THANK YOU to each of you. Prayers do help a lolt, don't they.
Rosetta came home yesterday (Wed.), and is happy to be here, doing much better.

rback33

Larry, how are things now? I have not been around NTT for a while, but was aware of what was going on. Rose is such a sweetheart and I miss talking to her. Give her all my best!

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
Glad to see you and Rose had a good outcome Larry, it's been a long summer for your family? :applause::applause::applause:

I was in hospital most of last summer and part of the winter off and on so I know Rose's feelings first hand and my wife knows yours.

Very good to hear the improving news. And I know Rose is happy to be home!

urednecku

THANKS, YA'LL!!
Yes, she's doing lots better. and yes, it has been a loooong summer!

SpudHauler, I'm hoping you are about over your problems, too. It does make for a miserable time for all involved, doesn't it?

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
I haven't checked this thread for a while but that doesn't mean that you have been out of my thoughts, believe me.

Larry, I'm glad that everything is working out well for you and your family. You know that God tends to look out for good people so you'll be OK.

Bindian

THANKS, YA'LL!!
Yes, she's doing lots better. and yes, it has been a loooong summer!
Urednecku,
I am so glad to hear she is doing better. Y'all are in my prayers. It was a looong summer here with my daughter in and out of the mental hospital while I had shoulder surgery for an OJI. Now I am laid up from foot surgery on my dime.
hugs, Brandi

Red Beard

Sounds like a lot of us are licking our wounds. Winter's a good season for recovery! Everybody hang in there and be ready to go by spring. That means sit by the fire, read and relax!.... Sounds good anyway.