I must say...

dkpdds

I must say, I am very impressed with the support each of you have given Larry and his family during this difficult time. Not only do ya'll always give suggestions and advice on "tractor issues", but you also give emotional and spiritual support to a brother in need. That is why I enjoy coming back to this site. No BIG egos to contend with or arrogant answers to "dumb questions". As we all share a common interest (tractors), we are kindred spirits in a sense. Thanks nettractortalk members for being what you are...helpful and sincere. God bless.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for making this post. :tiphat:

I'd like to 2nd what you said, you said it so well.

Thanks to all!!!!!!!! :tiphat: :applause: :applause:

urednecku

I must say, I am very impressed with the support each of you have given Larry and his family during this difficult time. Not only do ya'll always give suggestions and advice on "tractor issues", but you also give emotional and spiritual support to a brother in need. That is why I enjoy coming back to this site. No BIG egos to contend with or arrogant answers to "dumb questions". As we all share a common interest (tractors), we are kindred spirits in a sense. Thanks nettractortalk members for being what you are...helpful and sincere. God bless.

THANKS, dkpdds. Yes, this is a very supportive bunch. I'll admit, it's not easy for me to ask for help, but it makes it lots easier when ya know people care, and want to help.
And thanks again, to all.