How Many X Models

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Dang. That's a lot of tire.

I didn't make a lift kit but I did buy and install one. Unless you have the need for it (e.g. larger tires), I don't know if I'd recommend it to owners in hilly terrain. It does raise your COG and it makes it feel a bit more tippy.

Don't know about the lift but the Blackwater Evolutions have been great for me in a 26".

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Speaking of the lift kit, do a forum search for "camber". This will point you to several threads where members had camber (and other) issues using very large tires or after the install of a lift kit.

rapracing

I was set up at an outdoor show this weekend (outdoor furnaces). There was a Kubota dealer there with a 1100c on display. I had a chat with him when now one else was around. He told me he has sold several and this was the first he had heard there was a problem. Either Kubota is not informing the dealers or he didn't want me to know he knew of a problem. I told him to jack it up when he got it back to his shop and check it.

628pm

Site Supporter
Well I am a new owner of a kubota rtv x900, purchased it last Friday
, they had to order a few accessories I wanted, so I will get it when everything is in.

I took my rear end apart this afternoon to address the slack issue, once and for all.
I'll start a replacement part search tomorrow. Let you guys know something as soon as I can.

Thanks
Gary

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Good, please post with pics.
Dr. took my knee apart today and I put a rear end in my recliner.

Mrs. Two Guns is just getting over that knee surgery thing.
Doctor told her she needs to work it as much as she can. For there is nothing
she can do to hurt what he has been done. I could not believe he told her that.

....... then I started smiling. Everybody, nurses, doctor, wife, and helpers were looking at me like I was crazy for smiling.
Doctor ask me is there something I would like to say. And I said " Oh Yes"

Happy you told us that the she can't hurt nothing that you just done. With that being said. When I get her home. Thinking about teaming up a team of mules and letting her bust the other side of the place.

...... NOBODY else smiled >>>>> They just starred at me !!!! Damn, nobody can take a joke anymore. Told them that too !!! I then told them all she really has got to do when she gets home is cook supper and feed the dogs. Everybody then said nothing and walked out !!!! :whistling:

............... two guns

Attachments

• mules plowing_color.jpg
    mules plowing_color.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 161

milkman

No plowing going on here today!! My Anesthesiologist was a real cute gal and I tried to find her after I woke up, wanted to tell her that she was a real knock out. :)

BERTII

New to the forum have been reading post and as I,m in the market for a new RTV 900x was wondering what happened with the thumping noise everyone one was hearing in March 2014. the thread just stopped at the end of March was wondering if this is still an issue.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I wasn't part of that conversation but i did buy a used RTVX1100c of that vintage. I have none of the issues in the thread except coolant leak that i fixed and the dealer had already installed machine washers in between the front A arms and the frame. i now have just short of 2000 miles on mine with no issues or abnormal wear.