Rear Remotes / top and tilt questions

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've been having a hard time leveling my trails with my box blade. I'm thinking rear remotes / top and tilt might help ....but I've only read about others having that option.

Can anyone elaborate on what rear remotes would give me or how they would make it easier to box blade? Obviously I can raise the box blade already ...how would another remote allow me to tilt etc? I've never seen one in operation

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Doc one set of remotes will enable you to to have an adjustable top link or adjustable side link. Two remotes would allow you to have both.
The adjustable side link would enable you to angle the blade side to side to remove or help put a crown in the driveway.
The adjustable top link will allow you to change the angle of attack on the box rippers or blade.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
How does the side movement work? Does it go on one of the 3PH arms and raise or lower it independently? I might need to see one live, as I do not see how you can tilt it at this point.
Thanks Jerry, your explanation helped for my top link understanding.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Try this video Doc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncDAc_OFmJo[/ame]

ovrszd

I have 3 rear remotes on my Kubota M9540. I built my own TnT. I use the snot out of it.

My BB has hydraulic scarifiers so I have side tilt, forward tilt and hydraulicly raise/lower scarifiers. All at the tip of my fingers.

Once you have it you'll never want to be without it.

Here's some pics for clarity.

Attachments

• DSC06307.jpg
    DSC06307.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC06308.jpg
    DSC06308.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC06251.jpg
    DSC06251.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC06261.jpg