Hydraulics Explained

shinnlinger

Paul,

Have you subscribed to this place?

I think I did a few years ago and got spammed so hard from it I got a new e-mail. What I did get was VeRY basic ...change the filter when you change the fluid kind of stuff....and it seemed to be just a sales pitch to buy the guys books....lots and lots of sales pitches to buy the guys books.

Maybe it is different or maybe it has changed, but let me know. THe books may well be worth it, but I would send him a check via snail mail.

Paul,

Have you subscribed to this place?

I think I did a few years ago and got spammed so hard from it I got a new e-mail. What I did get was VeRY basic ...change the filter when you change the fluid kind of stuff....and it seemed to be just a sales pitch to buy the guys books....lots and lots of sales pitches to buy the guys books.

Maybe it is different or maybe it has changed, but let me know. THe books may well be worth it, but I would send him a check via snail mail.

Yes...the e-mails are basic, but memory-tweeking...:D

Haven't had any SPAMMING, maybe they learned their lesson...

I bought the books...:mrgreen:

Mith

I have lots of PDFs with information on hydraulic systems and components, they are what I used to learn about hydraulics to make my backhoe etc.

I'm happy to email them to anyone who has an interest. Some are quite large though, so it'll take me a while to upload them into an email. PM me if you want.....

xPosTech

I have lots of PDFs with information on hydraulic systems and components, they are what I used to learn about hydraulics to make my backhoe etc.

Jim thanks for the hydraulic PDFs. Good stuff.:thumb:

I'm happy to email them to anyone who has an interest. Some are quite large though, so it'll take me a while to upload them into an email. PM me if you want.....

When mailing files that big if you CC or BC everybody in one email, it only takes one upload to email everyone. BC:hide2: (Blind Copy) will keep each recipient's address private from the rest. Give everybody a chance to opt in for the data then do it in one shot.:cool:

Does NTT have a file exchange page? Maybe in the empty closet next to the "back room"? Uploading stuff like this just once to the forum would be easier, too. :smile:

I know, I'm dreamin'. (I don't dream about the same stuff I did when I was younger.):(

Ted

Mith

Lou, I dont have any direct calculators. I do know of a program that will calculate the force from a cylinder on an angle though, such as if you were working out the upward force of a ram on a loader for example.

No problem Ted.
When I have large files to send to alot of people I tend to upload them into an email, and then send that to myself. Then I can just forward that to anyone I want

densleigh

Lou, I dont have any direct calculators. I do know of a program that will calculate the force from a cylinder on an angle though, such as if you were working out the upward force of a ram on a loader for example.

Hi Jim,
Any chance you can email this program you refer to - you have my home email addy.

THanks John

Mith

Now John, I've got to remember where that was, I'll have a hunt for you and let you know.....

rebojo

Mith, just saw your willingness to forward PDF on hydraulics. I would love to have them, or if you could point me in the right direction for good info.
Many thanks, rebojo

joncowcare

Hi all,
East Tex Frank,
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm in the UK and by using the link you provided managed to download the Manual in pdf format without any problems. It sure is detailed and very useful indeed !
Many thanks,
Jon