LOG ON ~~~~ Anonymous

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
LOG ON ~~~~ Anonymous

Someone needs to log on, go to send a e-mail ~~~~ and it shows that " cannot be found "</P>

Sure makes it hard to reply ~~~~ !</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#737374>Anonymous</FONT> , Send me a email ~~ so I may answer some of your questions !!!!</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Re: LOG ON ~~~~ Anonymous

Anonymous,</P>

Want a Groundhog, I can save you money on it !!!!! </P>

muffler man

thanks for your reply. I have been interested in the groundhog lately and wanted to make sure it would work with the rtv without any problems. What gear range do you use? 2wd or 4wd</P>

Bill</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Range ~~ depends on how hard your ground is. Here, our ground is hard as a rock in places. I would use Med. And use 4wd ..... </P>

Like I said, you will have to have a extension on your reciever, that puts the hog a little further back. Which is ok, will do just as good. </P>

Send me a private message with your email address, and I will send you some pics and explain what you are looking at .......as far as the extension. Once you get the extension on, your ready to go.</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

muffler man,</P>

Welcome to the forum . You will get educated here for sure. What part of the world are you from, & how long have you been a RTV owner ?</P>

G

two guns sent me a price on the ground. wrk @ sbcglobal dot net</p>

thanks </p>

Bill</p>Edited by bczoom to break up the e-mail address so he doesn't get spammed.

</p>

</p>