SEEING IS BELIEVING *** RTV WILL GO

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
SEEING IS BELIEVING *** RTV WILL GO

Well, fellow RTV owners, I have to say, this is the best hunting machine God could ever let be on planet earth !!! Our bow hunting in Louisiana started Oct. 1 , Gun seasons are just around the corner.... Been going into the swamps here and I will have to make a statement, this thing is the BEST investment I have ever made. Many folks has said that the RTV's are to heavy, WELL, THAT'SBULL **** !!! This machine, set up like I have it with the ITP 589 tires, is bringing me threw some messy places in these swamps. It doesn't sling mud like a mud-buggie, orsome souped-up mud spinning jeep.... It crawls threw the mud, and I really mean deep, thick, gooky gumbo mud we have down here, like a caterpiller, just steps in and walks out with no spinning or trouble what-so-ever. This thing everyday will surprise anyone. I have owned just about everything made for the woods & swamps. But is this just the thing every man should experience. If he ever tried it, he would own one instantly.Not saying that I will never get stuck, but it's going to have to be some horrible situation, for yet, this thing has went in some ugly places so far. And never even come close to being stuck !!!</P>

This RTV, rigged up with spot lights, GoLight search light, and the Front lights, looks like some sort of UFO coming threw the woods at night. My wife even says it looks wicked coming threw the swamps at night in route to pick her up after dark.</P>

**** First, I thank God for everything he hasgiving us !!! And want to thank KUBOTA, for making such a fine, quality machine, that makes our hunting & deer management such a success !!!!</P>

~~~~~~~~~~~ jamie </P>

seery

Re: SEEING IS BELIEVING *** RTV WILL GO

Any pics of your machine going through some messy places?

Would be fun to see!

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

Ya know Jamie...............I read you here and over on tractor by net..........ALWAYS calm, rational, and straight to the point..................NOT just putting your thoughts here in order to see yourself on the internet or in print............THANKS.............</P>

Today though, I came across your thanks to God for giving YOU and US what he has................Thanks to YOU for that.............and thank HIM for all he does.......We are so very blessed......Dennis</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Wish I had some, We would show the world what these machine's will do. Later on, when I move the Cuddeback deer cam's , I will try to set one where I go threw, it will take some nice shots for sure.</P>

But, for right now, I been driving, she's been a riding, and I did make the statement that she needs to bring the camera and take some shots, but her statement was " you jump out in the mud & wade around with the camera" ~~~~~ Oh well, might have to do that and let her run the RTV.....'</P>

Meanwhile, all whe have been getting camera shots of is this :::::::::::::::::::::::::: !!!!!!!!</P>