4th of July

Ya'll have a safe and wonderful 4th of July ~~~~</p>

</p>

</p>

........... Mr. & Mrs. Two Guns >>>>>>></p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Re: 4th of July

Oh yes deerlope, today, we going to have the fun >>> for it's Mrs. Two Guns birthday .... and having a big blow-out of a cooking going on this evening for all ....... We have folks from all over every year show up,that's one thing that the cajun folks believe in is having a cookin' for anyevent. Today, is her day !!!! There will even beSheriff' deputies, someState Police and LocalPoliceofficers showing up to add to the fun. ( There is never any trouble, so don't take it wrong, they eat too !!!) They all are like family down here. There will be much singing and eating down here in Louisiana today my friend. We will have all kinds of meat, treats, homemade ice cream and pies, just about anything you want to eat . Later on, we will have shootin' contest, which all the women love to show off thier shooting skills.Everybody there has a smile on thier face. We all have much to be thankful for !!! God Bless America , thank God for Mrs. Two Guns !!! </p>

</p>

................ jamie </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

glad you mentiond shooting today is shooting day for me thats my fireworks iplan on havin me some fun for a few minutes atleast.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live together. One night the 96-year-0ld draws a bath. She puts one foot in and pauses. "Was I getting in the tub or out?" she yells.

The 94-year-old hollers back, "I don't know, I'll come up to see." She starts up the stairs and stops. She shouts, "Was I going up or going down the stairs?"

The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea, listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful", and knocks on wood for good measure. Then she yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door." </p>

Onfoot

Sounds like a wonderful 4th of July party down at Two Guns' place! Would love to benefit from all the Cajun cookin' to be sure! Maybe some day. In Canada our national holiday is 1 July--Canada Day. Lots of fun and BBQ's and often fireworks. But no fireworks in the Yukon because of the summer fire hazards. Cannot take the chance of setting a few million acres of tinder-dry woods on fire. So for fireworks a lot of local folks head over to Skagway or Haines, Alaska for their 4th of July celebrations. Living in the Alaskan rain forests, fires are not the same problem. And they can shoot the fireworks out over the water.</p>

Will be thinking of you all today. Have a great time and God Bless America!</p>

I would like to echo ONFOOTs' sentiment.Being in the Ottawa area myself, on Canada Day July 1st we get to enjoy an all day party on Parliament Hill that includes live performances by numerous acts, an arial performance by the Canadian ForcesSnowbirds jets and topped off with a spectacular fireworksbackdropped by the parliament buildings. </p>

Happy birthday to all my American cousins...and YES..God Bless America...</p>