The end of the forums at CompactTractorReview

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="CamoOrange"]</p>

finished</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Not sure if I understand your 1-word post but it's good to see you at our destination, BTW. The picture problem has been resolved.</p>

</p>

CFlower

Hi - I was just reading your farewell thread and shed a little tear as it sparked off some feelings of loss.</p>

Good luck in the new forum and keep the CTR faith :)you are as fine agroup of tractor users as I have had the pleasure to meet.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for your praise.</p>

Will you be joining us on the new forum?</p>

There's going to be a load of the information here to the new site starting tonight. NTT will be down for about 10-12 hours but we're all hoping that when it comes back up, everything we've discussed here will be loaded at the new site.</p>

CFlower

I'll come over and have a look :) I'm just getting involved in a power tools forum, and the whole world of machines is opening up for me :)</p>

See you over there! If they can't upload, perhaps this site could just be locked down for new posts and linked to the other one ?</p>

Cheers!</p>

Cactus</p>

G

Neil, will you let us know when a new forum is up and running? Thank you. It is one of the reasons I joined. I know you are trying, bluedenim</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
we all done already switched over to the other forum it's up and runnin fine</p>