present for you guys

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Thanks very much, this will come in really handy !!!!</p>

........... jamie ( two guns )</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man thats a ton or should i say more than a ton of info. now this sight is way up at the top and i don't think the other would be able to compete now. youhave a slogan like"compact tractor review the go to site for all kubota needs and info"</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Neil:</p>

Thanks for all the information</p>

Keifer, a RTV wannabe</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i have to say it one morethat neil you top the list of the most informative web site on the bota products most webs siteyou have to search and go through hours of searching and reading only to get "opinions" not true factory info and this is just what you gave everyone true factory info sure oipinions from bota owners are great but if one wants to figure out a problemnuthing beats the info you have hear i bet others will try to follow in your footsteps and post what info they have. thanks alot for the website it's funny but i don't own a bota "yet" but this is my best web site one for the friendlypeople in it andnow 2 the info that this site has. the only problem or downfall about you posting all this info is "now what is twoguns gonna have to talk about??i bet he's speachless now .lmao good ole twoguns was a good tech guy for info until you cut his throat oh well i guess time will tellif he has more info to drop on us if not we can always talk hog hunting.lol or rag out poor ole rusty&me</p>