Let the mods begin!

BaiJiu

HELP!....lol

What am I doing wrong with my pics? They always come out turned all different directions.

Maybe just too many of those wobbly pops, LOL.

I'm having trouble figuring out the photo stuff as well. Two guns has it down to a science so does zoom, send either of them a message and I'm certain they will get you sorted out.

Nice rig. How did you mount the light bar?

Hey 71!

I used stainless bolts 1/2" longer than those supplied with the light bars. This allowed me enough thread to add oversize flat washers, blue "Lock Tight" and a drop of silicone around the bolts & the power wire running through the factory Kubota openings on the roof.

Gary

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
There you go !!!!

This thing is looking better and better.

Attachments

• prime.jpg
    prime.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 201
  • prime 1.jpg
    prime 1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 200
  • prime 2.jpg
    prime 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 200
  • prime 3.jpg
    prime 3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 201

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Hey Prime.....
Is this a " Dealer Decal " ??????
Also see one on the glass, but that one comes off with soapy warm water ...

Attachments

• prime 1.jpg
    prime 1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 204
Here's a couple night shots from last night. These are with the light bar on as well as the LED kick panel & the Oracle LED factory dome light replacement bulb.
Still under construction though!...lol

Attachments

• IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5475.jpg
    IMG_5475.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 198
My buds said the Kubota looks like a Mexican ambulance!...lol

Attachments

• IMG_5631.jpg
    IMG_5631.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5667.jpg
    IMG_5667.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5666.jpg
    IMG_5666.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_5581.jpg
    IMG_5581.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 153

blk65brd

Looks great, do you have any pictures on your second battery installation? I did get some lights on mine although not as many and mounted the light bar in front below the top of the roofline so the thing would still go in a standard garage opening. Keep up the good work!!

rapracing

Nice looking machine and mods.

Mine (camo) arrived here about two weeks ago. I had ordered some wheels and tires and a winch for it but cancelled them. Had plans to put the work lights on it also.

Not sure if you've had any issues with the clunking sound in the wheels but mine started almost immediately. It has 11 hours on it now. i am not putting any more money into it until we find out if Kubota has a fix for the problem. Both rear wheels have movement in them when i jack it up.

Looks great, do you have any pictures on your second battery installation? I did get some lights on mine although not as many and mounted the light bar in front below the top of the roofline so the thing would still go in a standard garage opening. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks blk65!

I haven't started the dual battery kit yet. I have the Cole Hersee Battery Isolator, deep cycle battery, etc.

Been busy lately, so i'm running behind schedule a tad!...lol

Have a great day!
Gary

Nice looking machine and mods.

Mine (camo) arrived here about two weeks ago. I had ordered some wheels and tires and a winch for it but cancelled them. Had plans to put the work lights on it also.

Not sure if you've had any issues with the clunking sound in the wheels but mine started almost immediately. It has 11 hours on it now. i am not putting any more money into it until we find out if Kubota has a fix for the problem. Both rear wheels have movement in them when i jack it up.

Thanks Rap!

i'm sorry to hear that about your new ride!

So far I haven't heard anything on my X-11. It has 34 hours and 135 miles on it. My buggy and floor jack are about twenty miles apart, can't wait to jack it up today to check for slack!

Keep us posted and best of luck!!!

The boss lady & I out during our east TX ice storm. lol

The Kubota provided plenty of light for the TX DOT crew clearing the roadway and the "low" intensity side work LED lights do a really good job....:a1:

Attachments

• IMG_5713.jpg
    IMG_5713.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5714.jpg
    IMG_5714.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92

King

That's a great look machine I really want to upgrade to the independent suspension. Those light are awesome keep the pictures coming we love to see all the things people do with there Kubotas