22 days and still nothing from kubota

Tailrotor

Well it's been 22 days since the first post and video of the wheel issues with the new RTV X series wobbling wheels and still nothing from the motherland.

Let's wake up kubota!! As everyday goes by thousands of these units are sold just waiting for a recall.

Still waiting!!!!! I am calling it :bsflag2::bsflag2::bsflag2:

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
They need to at least man up and admit there is a problem with these new units. Maybe file some complaints with the NHTSA or CPSC and see if that gets their attention. Tell them you are afraid of the wheels breaking off and rolling the vehicle.

rapracing

Not sure but Tailrotor is not an owner so he probably can't do a whole lot. I know of a couple dealers in addition to mine who are tearing the machines down with the factory rep involved. Hopefully that will get a resolution to the problem.

Tailrotor

Not sure but Tailrotor is not an owner so he probably can't do a whole lot. I know of a couple dealers in addition to mine who are tearing the machines down with the factory rep involved. Hopefully that will get a resolution to the problem.

Hey Rap

You are right I don't own one. But I drive one, work one, ride in one everyday.
Have all the manuals, serial numbers, and parts in my office desk draw am responsible for all the maintenance and upkeep. Ain't that kind of the same thing it's got to count for something.

I want to try and fix a problem that anyone that owns or works on can plainly see is a accident waiting to happen.

I can tell you this the first thing they ask for when you call is the serial number of the unit in question. And you better have sometime to hang out it's going to be a while.:bonk::bonk:

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
With all respect !!!

I own a Kubota RTV.
Mine is the older model 5 plus years.
Knock on wood. Have a good luck with this machine.

BUT,

Now, I am so upset at Kubota. My heart goes out to the owners of the " X "
model that are having problems.
People spent hard earned money to purchased one of the "over priced" machines !!!! I did it too, and that was a few years ago.
We all know things happen. But Kubota should jump up off their ass and let's see what is going on. Replace, Repair, Recall, Refund,
Hell Kubota, DO SOMETHING !!!!
This puts me into a rage. These people have spend upon thousands of dollars
just to see the freaking machine sit up broken. It's UNSAFE !!!! It's a nightmare.

The way I feel right now. I would not purchase a Kubota nothing !!! And I can say this with a perfectly good RTV under my ass !!!! Just for the way they are doing the people who purchased their equipment !!!!

................. jamie (Two Guns )
LOUISIANA

Hey guys!

Mine is in the shop, washed, waxed and Armor All'd. It sure looks nice sitting there on four jack stands!

I'm also still waiting to hear from Kubota as I mail out my 2nd payment to them.

Gary

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I agree Two Guns. I am disappointed in the way the management is treating customers with the new model. I won't be buying another nor recommending an RTV with the new suspension till they clean up their act... and keep it cleaned up. collie

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Hey guys!

Mine is in the shop, washed, waxed and Armor All'd. It sure looks nice sitting there on four jack stands!

I'm also still waiting to hear from Kubota as I mail out my 2nd payment to them.

Gary
If your machine is this new. Why is it not sitting at the dealership ?

What does the dealer state on this matter ?

If your machine is this new. Why is it not sitting at the dealership ?

What does the dealer state on this matter ?

Sorry I didn't make my point clear....

It's at the dealership, on stands, in a back corner of the shop. My dealer is trying to get a Rep to come take a look at it now.

Meanwhile, it becomes a waiting game for me, fingers crossed.

I have a pipeline job pending over a 1,000 miles from home and a buggy I can't take along at this point. I can't imagine driving a thousand miles to work (- buggy) to drive back home (another 1,000) to pick up buggy, just to turn around and (another 1,000) to drive back to jobsite!

I may be forced to buy a lower priced model when I get to the jobsite, since i'm unable to walk very far at a time.

Gary

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I may be forced to buy a lower priced model when I get to the jobsite, since i'm unable to walk very far at a time.

Gary

May I make a suggestion. You have heard me say it before. But here it is again.
BUY A HONDA !!!!
HONDA PIONEER .... only $10K
Much cheaper than KUBOTA
AND IT WILL WORK WHEN YOU NEED IT TOO !!!:myopinion:

P.S.
Sell the Kubota ...
Don't know about you. But I could never trust it again !!!!
That's just me !!!!