1920's Office

Jake W

I built a home shop back in 2005 and decided I needed an office upstairs next to the wood working shop. I Like the style of the 1920's so I kept my eye out for antique furniture from that time period.

Attachments

• DSC_1840.JPG OFFICE.JPG
    DSC_1840.JPG OFFICE.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 3,264

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice work Jake. Looks Great. Let me in on your secret ....how do you keep an office so clean?
Now how about showing us your shop when you get a chance. :thumb: :D

Jake W

My 48' x 36' x 16' ceiling shop was built in 2005, it features in floor heat and a wood shop in a mesanien at the back of the shop beside the office.
The picture is a shot taken from the wood shop.
Most important of course is the tractor parking spot, this is located underneath the wood shop.

Attachments

• 1shopDSCN9580.JPG
    1shopDSCN9580.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,217

Jake W

This would be the view out the shop door.
The shop gets used for fixing and modifieng muontain bikes by my two sons or if I am in there it gets used for restoring one of my vintage power wagons.

Attachments

• SHOP VIEW MAY 08.JPG
    SHOP VIEW MAY 08.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,248

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
I don't know where you are located but I hope you can keep the shop door open most of the time. That's a view worth looking at. :respect:

Jake W

Open door

Hey Frank,
We live in the Okanagan area of BC Canada, the shop door is open from April to October providing someone is in the shop, however the man door is always open to visitors when I am in the shop. I have an extra 5 gallon bucket to sit on and we can discuss tractors, trucks religion or even politics if you like. So if you are in the area let me know and I'll save you a spot.

Jake W

Vernon, BC

Here is the same view only this was taken from the patio of my house.

Attachments

• Unknown012520.jpg
    Unknown012520.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,188