4 Annual Crossfire Lunch at Deer Springs

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Every year we host the annual Crossfire Lunch at Deer Springs. This started 5 years ago when Franc (a member of FF) came out to visit and brought some of his Crossfire Car Club buddies. Every year it has grown and this year we were expecting 45 cars and about 60 people. We got close with about 55 people (not sure about the cars).

One of our friends Andy, (and a member of the Crossfire Car Club) showed off his remarkable drone flying skills and made this short video of the guests as they were starting to arrive. Another friend catered the guests (via van) from the field where they parked their cars, up to the house where we had the lunch.

For those who wish to watch, here is a quick video of the 4th annual Crossfire Lunch at Deer Springs and some cool areal views of our house out here in the mountains. Yes, we really are all by ourselves out here. :)

http://youtu.be/8y73fMXW_8A

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn. Not sure if it's my computer but can't get the video to launch.
Got a link?
Doc - a lot of adware is crushing me...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hmm It worked for me. Great video Squerly. :thumb:

I'll try to see if I can get it to run in this post:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y73fMXW_8A[/ame]

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Thank you Doc. I would have done that in the first place but I don't know how. ???

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn. Not sure if it's my computer but can't get the video to launch.
Got a link?
Doc - a lot of adware is crushing me...
BC, I upgraded the vigilink product. It was overdue. Your post reminded me. I hope it helps. Let me know if you notice a difference, good or bad. Thx.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome footage, Doc. I bet you've had a blast taking it as well. What's the drone model this was taken with?
Thx but I just posted that link from Squerly's original post. Post 1 in this thread.