My little slice of paradise

Av8r3400

Thought I'd join in on showing off just a little.

Here's our shack as of 11-30-08, and a sat pic of the property (outlined in red) from at least 4 years ago. (Red square is the location of the house.)

Attachments

• House 11-30-08.JPG
    House 11-30-08.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 4,668
  • Sat Pic.JPG
    Sat Pic.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 4,499

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Great looking place. i like your house.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice Av8r. :thumb:

How many acres do you have there? I'll guess 75.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looks Great, and you have a big lake out back of your house. Kewl.

Ours is similar in that 3 acres were cut off the left hand corner before we bought the place but we still ended up with about 50 acres. I do need to get my pics added here ...I'll do it soon, I promise. :D

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Av8r3400,

OK, now that you have the barn built, when are you going to start on the house?? That's impressive, to say the least. I hope that you'll be very happy there for a long, long time.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Ah heck, why did you have to go do that? That's even more impressive than the house. Now I'm really, really jealous. :respect::respect::respect:

I want/need one of those so badly. About half of that size would be OK. What did I just say???? No, no, no. I want one that size and then I can get more "stuff" to fill it up. :wink::wink:

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you have the house i always dreamed of havin . very nice place and even a fish pond too. man some people have all the fun.

majsmith

WHAT ? 76 acres and no landing strip OR hangar ? You got ur priorities all messed up. It should be build the barn, then the hangar, then the landing strip, then the airplane and THEN the house !!

Just kidding...beautiful place you have there...enjoy!

Mike
:poke:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
WHAT ? 76 acres and no landing strip OR hangar ? You got ur priorities all messed up. It should be build the barn, then the hangar, then the landing strip, then the airplane and THEN the house !!

Just kidding...beautiful place you have there...enjoy!

Mike
:poke:
Looking at the length and perfect straightness of that driveway, I'd say that's good enough for light aircraft.

Wonder if there's a large sliding door on the backside of the barn for pulling in aircraft. :confused2:

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Still plenty of snow but here is a picture I took yesterday afternoon when I arrived home. First I've seen of Bosley since early December. He is a regular on the property. He looks pretty good for just coming out of w
His winter sleep. Snow is finally receding -down to a foot or so in the woods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,768