12 volt hydraulic diverter valve for dump bed and 3 point hitch?

Bulldog53

Anyone have any advice on locating a 12 volt hydraulic diverter valve so I can switch from dump bed operation to 3 point hitch? Will mount the switch on the dash.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry I can't help but it does sound like a very kewl project. Please take pics and share as you see fit. :thumb:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i have a diverter valve on my trucks lift so i can run an auger,but it is a manual valve not 12 volt. works good look up Northern Tool item number 2071

Kanook

The front mount snowblower mounted to my Kubota B2650 uses a 12 vdc diverter to select hydraulic flow to either the discharge chute hydro motor or to the deflector cylinder and is controlled by a toggle switch mounted to the FEL joy stick. Supplied by the local Kubota dealer as part of the blower package. I'll see if I can locate a Kubota # for it.

Kanook

Unfortunately my paper work does not have the pn of the diverter valve...Your Kubota dealer should be able to find it...It is the diverter valve associated with a B2782B snowblower (and others) that is equipped with the optional hydraulic rotator/deflector kit.

Bulldog53

Found a 12 volt diverter on Amazon and bought switch from Kubota to fit in original dash slot. Appreciate the help!!