Defected to here!

rback33

It's funny... I have never had many issues with Mike over there other than he and Gatorboy seem to be from the same cloth... Bird OTOH.... I dunno... I go over there some, but not much. I spend my time (too much of it, but can't stop myself) over on ForumsForums. Dealing with tractors and loaders all day I enjoy discussing ALL the other things in life.

urednecku

Meet Botazilla! Looks kinda like a monster, transformer, or something, huh?;)

L I B!!! ANOTHER WITH A M7040!!!!! I was begining to think I had the only one. And set up about the same, too, with "THE CLAW"!!
It's amazing how handy that thing is. Thought I'd post a couple pics of it doing a small job. The first job it accomplished with ease... it put a big smile on my youngest son's face the first time we climbed aboard at our place.

Yeah, I checked out the 'Members List' and saw a few familiar names there. I filled in my profile completely so anyone interested can see what I have. Not really a whole lot compared to what I WANT! I basically use my Kubota M7040 for mowing, 'bush hogging', and clearing brush. I have a HUGE equipment wish list and have all kinds of ideas/plans for my tractor if I ever find the time and money. I also have a Kubota ZD28 zero turn mower I use around my house. I actually think I like the smallness of the forum. Glad to be here.

We ALL have a HUGE wish-list, I think.

Hey! Glad you made it Glow! I am a lil late here, but Doc has me addicted to one of his other forums so I only check in here occasionally.:pat:

Howdy, rback.
I also hate this addiction. Makes it hard to get anything done around the place.

Attachments

• DSCN0068.jpg
    DSCN0068.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Feb20045.JPG
    Feb20045.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Feb20055.JPG
    Feb20055.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Feb20058.JPG
    Feb20058.JPG