Hi from connecticut

jbrumberg

Dougster:

I just went outside in my bathrobe and did my snow dance :eek: . It is not a pretty picture, but luckily I do not have any neighbors to report my behaviors :mrgreen:.:letitsnow: Jay

Dougster

Old Member
Jealousy, jealousy, I have a kind of large bath tub laying in the lower fields and Dougster calls this "Larry's lake side resort"..
You in a large bathtub down in your lower field??? :eek: Now that's one very scary thought! :eek2: Now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!! :eek:

Old Larry is *BS*ing us again, of course. I refer to Larry's place as "Club Med Sturbridge"... although technically he is a few steps across the line on the CT side! :)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster:

I just went outside in my bathrobe and did my snow dance :eek: . It is not a pretty picture, but luckily I do not have any neighbors to report my behaviors :mrgreen:.:letitsnow: Jay
Come on now Jay!!! :) I am counting on you!!! :D Don't let me down!!! :letitsnow:
The Dougster needs new shoes!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Dougster:

Awwwwwww Jay your snow dance was aimed too far to the north. When I left the house this morning there was about 3 1/2" on the deck. I just talked to my wife and there is close to 9" now. They are calling for 12-18" before it's all over.

Dougster

Old Member
Awwwwwww Jay your snow dance was aimed too far to the north. When I left the house this morning there was about 3 1/2" on the deck. I just talked to my wife and there is close to 9" now. They are calling for 12-18" before it's all over.
OhMyGawd!!! :eek: The money I could have made and didn't!!! :eek2:

I think I'm going to be sick. :(

"Snowless" Dougster

irwin

Well Dougster, any snow out your way? Nothing but some frozen rain around my area.
From the weather maps it looks like Jay got some of the white stuff. You guys further north got a fer-real snow event ai'ya.:snow:

Dougster

Old Member
Well Dougster, any snow out your way? Nothing but some frozen rain around my area.
From the weather maps it looks like Jay got some of the white stuff. You guys further north got a fer-real snow event ai'ya.:snow:
Yeah, I'm sure we got about the same. Nothing plowable. It was just enough to start the phone calls again... for quotation requests, contracts and free courtesy cleanups before the re-freeze! :D

Dougster

J

JDFANATIC

Here in central CT we got ice. Here are a few pics:
IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

And with that we had damage:
IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

JD those pictures bring back bad memories of the Ice storm in 97 or was it 98. I try to remove it from memory. All I can rember is 14 days without power. :umbrella:

jbrumberg

That low really developed once it hit the ocean :mrgreen: . Northern and eastern NE got some good snow:thumb: . We got around 4" of snow with sleet mixed in :waiting: . It was just enough to have to fire up the tractor . We had a few snow related vehicular accidents down the hill; some of my work colleagues could not make it to work :badidea: . Snow flurries off and on today, maybe Friday, and a potential rain event next Monday:pat: . I guess I have to reorient my snow dance:oops: . Jay:letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
That low really developed once it hit the ocean :mrgreen: . Northern and eastern NE got some good snow:thumb: . We got around 4" of snow with sleet mixed in :waiting: . It was just enough to have to fire up the tractor . We had a few snow related vehicular accidents down the hill; some of my work colleagues could not make it to work :badidea: . Snow flurries off and on today, maybe Friday, and a potential rain event next Monday:pat: . I guess I have to reorient my snow dance:oops: . Jay:letitsnow:
Dance Jay Dance!!! :mrgreen: And please make sure you direct some of the snow toward SE Massachusetts!!! :thumb: I need that income!!! ;)

Dougster