Defected to here!

Glowplug

Wow! I have been hanging out on the 'other' tractor forums for quite some time. Just happened to come across this one. I joined immediately, even before browsing much! I look forward to an enjoyable experience. I am so glad this forum has been created!

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard!

I think you will find some familiar faces.

Tell us what you have, and what you do with it!

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Glowplug, glad yo found us here at NTT. We're still smaller than some other forums, but growing everyday. Oh and we're nicer here :wave:

Glowplug

Yeah, I checked out the 'Members List' and saw a few familiar names there. I filled in my profile completely so anyone interested can see what I have. Not really a whole lot compared to what I WANT! I basically use my Kubota M7040 for mowing, 'bush hogging', and clearing brush. I have a HUGE equipment wish list and have all kinds of ideas/plans for my tractor if I ever find the time and money. I also have a Kubota ZD28 zero turn mower I use around my house. I actually think I like the smallness of the forum. Glad to be here.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, I checked out the 'Members List' and saw a few familiar names there. I filled in my profile completely so anyone interested can see what I have. Not really a whole lot compared to what I WANT! I basically use my Kubota M7040 for mowing, 'bush hogging', and clearing brush. I have a HUGE equipment wish list and have all kinds of ideas/plans for my tractor if I ever find the time and money. I also have a Kubota ZD28 zero turn mower I use around my house. I actually think I like the smallness of the forum. Glad to be here.

Welcome to NTT Glowplug. I'm glad you found us.
I do believe most of us feel we don't have a whole lot compared to what we want. :D
Enjoy and post often!!!! :thumb:

N

Nicahawk

Wow! I have been hanging out on the 'other' tractor forums for quite some time. Just happened to come across this one. I joined immediately, even before browsing much! I look forward to an enjoyable experience. I am so glad this forum has been created!

Welcome Glowplug. :tiphat: Glad you found our site. This is a great group!:starbucks:

Glowplug

Welcome Glowplug - your avatar is scaring me! ;)

Meet Botazilla! Looks kinda like a monster, transformer, or something, huh?;)

Attachments

• BigMouth (Medium).JPG
    BigMouth (Medium).JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 586
  • MeanMachine (Medium).JPG
    MeanMachine (Medium).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 532
  • Yawn (Medium).JPG
    Yawn (Medium).JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 514
  • VantagePoint (Medium).JPG
    VantagePoint (Medium).JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 518

billbill1

I really wanted a grapple but now that I have the area cleaned up, I don't have the same needs. It does look intimidating though.

Bindian

Glowplug,:wave:
Welcome.:tiphat: Are you the glowplug that was (is) on TBN?
hugs, Brandi

To be fair she (I hope Bindian's a she) posted that response when I was using my grapple avatar!

See...now you know why I wnted you to change your avatar...because you have such a distinctive one...:D

Paul,:wave:
Ya just never know. :pat: I wonder if Glowplug got his nickname the hard way, say with a good jolt of 110?:eek:
hugs, Brandi

Nah, he's just proud of being a diesel man...even if it has to have a glowplug...versus just having it fire because of compression the way the OLD diesel tractors did it...:D