pics of ya'll monster tricked out rtv's or any utv .

Onfoot

tricked out toy?

Don't know about the 'tricked out' part, but while my RTV900 is every inch a working machine, fully responsible for earning its keep here on the property, I also have to confess that it brings me the same kind of fun that I see in my grandson when he is playing with his toy tractors and trucks (and when he asks if can go with "Grandpa Bear in the 'bota." Don't need what I cannot justify for the work, but the 'bota still is lots of fun. :)

Attachments

• 2011 Woodcutting1.jpg
    2011 Woodcutting1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 754

Onfoot

Not sure if my snowblower attachment counts as 'tricked out', but it also is part of my RTV900 fun... :)

Attachments

• IMG_5458.jpg
    IMG_5458.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 753

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
these days just havin a utv/rtv means havin a tricked out toy. QUOTE]

Guys..........BC......Surely not to be rude nor name calling.........I was and still am responding to what Tommy quoted above..........NOT judging how you or ANYONE uses or chooses HOW to dress out their RTV...........

Please guys.......DO NOT twist what I say into some kind of judgemental type of situation........Again, was merely responding to Tommy's statement about "havin a utv/rtv means havin a tricked out toy"...............This is what I have a problem with..........Dennis

and thats what i meant i don't know of anyone outthere and i could bewrong but after they buy their rtv/utv they come to the websites and ask about this add on that add on radios lights winchs tires seat covers windshields tops bed liners to me it's all called a process of trickin out your toy.or work vehical but i'm sure people take them for rides in the woods or let the kids take rides in them so the toy phrase fits in.

Kanook

My 900 is likewise a purely work machine...but I have to agree with others that when using it, it sometimes feels like playing

Attachments

• RTV load of wood.JPG
    RTV load of wood.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 736
  • RTV with plow.jpg
    RTV with plow.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 733

Captain

Some of my mods

This shows a few of my add-ons.

Attachments

• Kubota Buggy 007.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 007.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 703
  • Kubota Buggy 006.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 006.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 704
  • Kubota Buggy 005.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 005.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 704
  • Kubota Buggy 004.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 004.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 710
  • Kubota Buggy 003.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 003.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 702
  • Kubota Buggy 002.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 002.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 705
  • Kubota Buggy 001.jpg
    Kubota Buggy 001.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 707

Onfoot

Some very useful add-ons, Captain! Hope you don't mind if I steal some! (The bin behind the seat is brilliant! And I like how you attached the mirror.)

Thanks for sharing and posting the pics!

Captain

Mods

The mirrors are 1981 Jeep CJ7. They are available from discountmirrors.com and carpartswholesale.com. You will have to modify the arm on the passenger side mirror- entails cutting the bracket hole off and re-drilling at a different angle. The tray is the "behind the seat tool tray" from the 1951 Ford pickup I used to drive while attending high school. Sure wish I could find a truck like that for a trip down memory lane.

Onfoot

Sounds familiar--my high school wheels were attached to a much beloved 1951 Willy's Jeep pickup--into which I had dropped a 1945 flathead 4 engine, given to me by a guy who was replacing it with a Chevy 289. I just needed a motor. :)

Would love to have that old truck!

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
There's a few pics in this thread.
http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13525

There is a bunch of options out there. Be careful with the tires as "bad to the bones" tires can cause issues. E.g. 589's are "bad to the bone" but can do a lot of damage to soft ground (e.g. lawns in the spring or when it's wet) as they're like R1's on a tractor.
Thanks for the link, some pretty slick RTV's. Not sure what's up with ajdillon... he completely missed the kitchen sink... :wink:

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
shhhh!!don't say that to loud he might just have a pop out sink in there somewhere's.lol

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i don't know about hydraulic but i bought a black lab a few years ago and he done ate just about everything he come across. he eats dirt /any kinda food he don't care he eats iron/grass and i even had to throw away a a little solid brass figure from my shelf be cause he chewed it up too some of it was missing and we just assumed he ate that part because we never seen it again. he runs through my garden and eats beans /bell peppers/okra/tomatoes. he ain't seem my egg plants yet but i'm sure they will be gone too pretty soon.he's up to 85lbs right now and he just made 2 or 3 years old. he eats boiled seafood whole .i just toss him a whole crab or crawfish and it's gone.

stubby62

Picks of mine, upgraded to enclosed cab, 27x9 kevlar tires, new rims, 4000# warn winch, sindshield wipers, under hood storage, glove box, turbo charger, coast valve, warn flood lights, Kobalt side boxes, tuck away heater, insulated under seat and floor, dome light, quad gear storage, roof gun rack, floor mount gun rack. Still would like to add a few things like hand throttle and high rise intake, and stick stoppers. Installed everything myself except the cab.

Attachments

• P1300001.jpg
    P1300001.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 520
  • P1300002.jpg
    P1300002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 520
  • P1300005.jpg
    P1300005.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 522
  • P1300006.jpg
    P1300006.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 518
  • P1300007.jpg
    P1300007.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 521
  • P1300008.jpg
    P1300008.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 519
  • P1300011.jpg
    P1300011.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 517

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
has anyone tried them air shocks for the kubota's? they say it smooths out the ride alot.i wanted to try a set of regular automotive air shocks on my rhino and hpx but never got around to it.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum, sort of. I see you registered 9 months ago but this is your first post. Now that your first one is out of the way, jump in the fray! There's been some inquiries about turbos lately. Care to start a thread and tell us about yours?

WOW!! That's sweet.

What's that cover on your cup holder? Is it a closed heat vent?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds familiar--my high school wheels were attached to a much beloved 1951 Willy's Jeep pickup--into which I had dropped a 1945 flathead 4 engine, given to me by a guy who was replacing it with a Chevy 289. I just needed a motor. :)

Would love to have that old truck!

i was watching youtube videos and i came across you using your snowblower. that does look like a little chimp in the seat next to you.i bet you probably had to carry her everywhere's because the way she was bundled up i dought she could walk.lol looks like it was cold that day too .

stubby62

Yeah the cover on cup holder is a heater duct, it's adjustable and can blow on the windsheild, or toward the driver. Heater is piped off the radiator and does so so. Too much air comes in thru the front of the machine, to really heat up the cab much, been trying to seal some of the areas up. Lots of air comes in thru the gear shift. I'll see if I can start a thread on the turbo.

nelly

has anyone tried them air shocks for the kubota's? they say it smooths out the ride alot.i wanted to try a set of regular automotive air shocks on my rhino and hpx but never got around to it.

I have a set of the air shocks on my 1100. Not quite done with the install, have to mount the pressure switches and gauges. The do soften the ride out, but I haven't had a chance to use it more than a few trips around the yard. It is a easy install, if you have a strut removal tool.

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 421