I Am Here Too!!!

JSUPPORT

Hi,
This is Brenda from Mahindra USA.:respect:
Brandi sent me an invitation to join NTT hope you guys don't mind.
I was wondering what happened to some of you boys on TBN.
I don't have much time to spend here but I try to drop in every couple of days. I don't like to get my hands dirty, so please don't ask me to fix your tractor. I will leave that to Brandi!!!

"A Smile Is A Light In The Window Of The Soul, Indicating That The Heart Is At Home."
Best Regards,
Brenda BradshawCustomer Relations
Mahindra USA, Inc.17723 FM 2920Tomball, TX 77377
1-800-887-2286 EXT. 321
brenda.bradshaw@mahindrausa.com

Dougster

Old Member
Hi,
I don't have much time to spend here but I try to drop in every couple of days. I don't like to get my hands dirty, so please don't ask me to fix your tractor. I will leave that to Brandi!!!

"A Smile Is A Light In The Window Of The Soul, Indicating That The Heart Is At Home."
Best Regards,
1-800-887-2286 EXT. 321
Welcome to the Friendly tractor forum Brenda! :) Good to have you on board! :thumb:

And special thanks to Brandi for bringing you on over! :applause:

Dougster

PBinWA

Welcome Brenda,

I was the only Mahindra guy on here for months and now this forum is the chocked full of Mahindra goodness!

Thanks for joining Brenda.

Redbug

Howdy Brenda,

Glad to see another new face. A good place to share information and have fun. I also frequent TBN as do a few others.

jbrumberg

Welcome to NTT Brenda :wave: . I am tractor color blind. I think mine is blue, but please do not hold that against me :eek: . Jay :letitsnow:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Brenda. Thanks for joining NTT. Awesome, a MahindraUSA rep!!! :D We are sure glad to have you over here. :beer:

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Aboard Brenda!

My tractors are Orange :mrgreen:

Mark777

Welcome to NTT Brenda.

You're but a stones throw from me...but sorry, I haven't had the pleasure to own a Manindra.........yet. But I have always been impressed with their machines.

Mark

Welcome Brenda, I'm sure that you will enjoy NTT. My tractor is blue also, I hope that Mahindra doesn't hold that against me.:rolleyes:

JSUPPORT

Thanks!!!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!! I like "friendly!" :wink:
It's ok if your tractor is Blue, Green, Orange or Red!!! :tiphat:
We are all in this together!!! Helping one another is what it's all about!!! :respect:

Best Regards,
Brenda Bradshaw
Customer Relations
Mahindra USA, Inc.
17723 FM 2920
Tomball, TX 77377
1-800-887-2286 EXT. 321

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I made it over here as well... It's dougster's fault that you are stuck with me here too...

EVERYTHING is dougster's fault :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum. When you have a minute tell us a little about yourself in a new thread in this section.

Jim

Dougster

Old Member
I made it over here as well... It's dougster's fault that you are stuck with me here too...
EVERYTHING is dougster's fault :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum. When you have a minute tell us a little about yourself in a new thread in this section.

Jim
Everything is NOT the Dougster's fault! :notthatway: The poor old Dougster is an easy target and gets the blame for everyone (coming over here) and everything! :eek: It just ain't so. I never heard of this guy "rback33"! And he hasn't helped me out with my KMW loader issues. And he never clued me in to the availability of KMW heavy-duty buckets. It just ain't so!!! So don't let him tell you otherwise!!! :rolleyes:

Ain't that right Jeremy? :poke:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Welcome Brenda, I'm sure that you will enjoy NTT. My tractor is blue also, I hope that Mahindra doesn't hold that against me.:rolleyes:
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!! I like "friendly!" :wink: It's ok if your tractor is Blue, Green, Orange or Red!!! :tiphat:
We are all in this together!!! Helping one another is what it's all about!!!
You mean to tell me that Brian (MtnViewRanch) did not get his warranty pulled after all for painting that fine new Mahindra 7520 of his Baby Blue??? :confused: The rumors were wrong??? :confused: Well, I'll be darned. :rolleyes:

It just doesn't seem right that M-USA let him get away with that!!! :respect:

Dougster

Bindian

Hi,

Best Regards,
1-800-887-2286 EXT. 321
Brenda,
Glad to see you figured out how to get here. :applause: Work on someone else's tractor? :badidea::forgetit::topicclosed:Sorry guys, but I only work on mine.:thumb:

hugs, Brandi

JSUPPORT

Brenda,
Glad to see you figured out how to get here. :applause: Work on someone else's tractor? :badidea::forgetit::topicclosed:Sorry guys, but I only work on mine.:thumb:

hugs, Brandi

Brandi,
You are a real woman!!! Not only do you look like and act like a lady but, you drive a tractor. :respect: I am impressed!!! :Tip-Hat2:
Tim was so excited to have some "INTELLIGENT" tractor conversation over lunch the other day he was beside himself. He doesn't get that kind of conversation with the girls around here. :stupid: He tries his best to teach me a thing or two about tractors, PTOS, clutches, and engines, etc. But, for some reason my mind is just not geared toward the mechanical "STUFF." :huh: :badidea:
I love my job and what I do so I will leave the mechanical info to you and the tractor boys!!! You go girl!!! :thumb:

Best Regards,
Brenda Bradshaw
Customer Relations
Mahindra USA, Inc.
17723 FM 2920
Tomball, TX 77377
1-800-887-2286 EXT. 321
Brenda.bradshaw@mahindrausa.com