I Am Here Too!!!

You mean to tell me that Brian (MtnViewRanch) did not get his warranty pulled after all for painting that fine new Mahindra 7520 of his Baby Blue??? :confused: The rumors were wrong??? :confused: Well, I'll be darned. :rolleyes:

It just doesn't seem right that M-USA let him get away with that!!! :respect:

Dougster

Hey! You are trying to change the subject and shift blame here.:forgetit:

Okay... Okay! I give up! :rolleyes: EVERYTHING is my fault... including the mortgage meltdown, the high price of fuel, the TV writer's strike, Dennis Kucinich... and how Brian's 7520 came to be Baby Blue!!! ;)

Dougster

Well. While we're on the subject of What did Dougster do wrong this time, I've got this terrible pain in my right knee:mad2: And I'm spoilin' for a reason to blame it on SOMEONE:waiting:
Generally, the dopler weather knee aching means snow.

SNOW ain't a good thang here. We don't get enough of it to warrant the state spending money on SNOW removal equipment. Most of the drivers go into their MORON mode when it SNOWS.

Can I stay home tomorrow?:letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
SNOW ain't a good thang here. We don't get enough of it to warrant the state spending money on SNOW removal equipment. Most of the drivers go into their MORON mode when it SNOWS.

Can I stay home tomorrow?:letitsnow:
Hey, Hey, Hey!!! :snow: Careful what you say about snow around here!!! :letitsnow: That fluffy white stuff is wintertime money to me! :thumb: And Lord knows I need every cent I can get!!! :D

Dance Jay Dance!!!!! :beer:

Dougster

Okay... Okay! I give up! :rolleyes: EVERYTHING is my fault... including the mortgage meltdown, the high price of fuel, the TV writer's strike, Dennis Kucinich... and how Brian's 7520 came to be Baby Blue!!! ;)

Dougster

Now that we have this straightened out,:thumb: can we get back to tractor stuff?;)

jbrumberg

For the NE: Some light snow is coming this afternoon maybe an inch:waiting: . Sunday afternoon- snow to sleet to freezing rain same for Monday, maybe Tuesday as well :yuk: . Eastern part of NE more wet (Sorry Dougster :eek:). I have been watching the upper air data most of this week; I do not see a major snow event this time.:pat: :letitsnow: I have been a dancing fool all week; maybe I should break out the risque stuff :shock: :eek: . Jay

Dougster

Old Member
For the NE: Some light snow is coming this afternoon maybe an inch:waiting: . Sunday afternoon- snow to sleet to freezing rain same for Monday, maybe Tuesday as well :yuk: . Eastern part of NE more wet (Sorry Dougster :eek:). I have been watching the upper air data most of this week; I do not see a major snow event this time.:pat: :letitsnow: I have been a dancing fool all week; maybe I should break out the risque stuff :shock: :eek: . Jay
I think I've dodged a bullet here. The GF and I have tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Hartford on Sunday afternoon. It's the best Christmas concert we could get tickets to this year (Johnny Mathis was essentially sold out before we knew about it). When I heard that they were predicting snow here for Sunday afternoon, I panicked! :eek2: I would have had to skip the concert to do my contract plowing or pay my back-up megabucks!!! :eek:

I was VERY happy to see this morning that they have changed the forecast and I am in the clear until at least Sunday night or later! :D

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
It's Dougster fault...check his referral count :mrgreen:
Oh no!!!!! Not another one!!!!! :eek: :notthatway:

You guys are gonna get me thrown off this site!!! ;) I am not taking the blame for anyone else coming over here!!! I am innocent!!! :noevil:

Dougster

p.s., WELCOME to another fellow New Englander!!! :mrgreen: We've got them Kentuckians on the run now!!! :thumb: -d

We've got them Kentuckians on the run now!!! :thumb: -d

Uh... Ya might wanna wait a minute a'fore ya start claimin' any decisive victories there sparky:waiting: Jus cause ya cain't see us don't mean we ain't there. Us hillfolk been dealin' with the invasion of the Yankee hoard long a'fore y'all came along:bash: :fight: :fight: :moon3: :boxing:

We got more'n one YANKEY 'r Revenu-er buried back in the holler. One more ain't gonna make no diff'rence no how. :whistle:

Dougster

Old Member
Uh... Ya might wanna wait a minute a'fore ya start claimin' any decisive victories there sparky:waiting: Jus cause ya cain't see us don't mean we ain't there. Us hillfolk been dealin' with the invasion of the Yankee hoard long a'fore y'all came along:bash: :fight: :fight: :moon3: :boxing:

We got more'n one YANKEY 'r Revenu-er buried back in the holler. One more ain't gonna make no diff'rence no how. :whistle:
Ha! ;) Nuthin' better than poking an old Kentuckian with a new Yankee member first thing in the morning. :D :poke:

Dougster

rback33

I am not sure what to think... I show up and a ruckus breaks out... at this rate Dougster will get booted if all his invites lead to shenanagins like this.:mrgreen: