workinallthetime

Led by their fearless leader, FarmsWithAntiques, they try to make us all talk funny and believe that antique tractors can do all the same things (and just as well) as modern, state-of-the-art machinery! :rolleyes:

Dougster

NO NO DOUGSTER:badidea:

The term ISN'T JUST AS WELL, CORRECT Terminology would be BETTER at a much lower cost:thumb:

However, you YANKEES just go on believing whatever it is that makes you THINK you have all the answers:moon3: :boxing:

rback33

Personally, I thought the forum took a better turn when more sensible, Midwestern types like Dan and myself joined up. :mrgreen: In the heartland it REALLY where it's at.

Dougster

Old Member
NO NO DOUGSTER:badidea:

The term ISN'T JUST AS WELL, CORRECT Terminology would be BETTER at a much lower cost:thumb:

However, you YANKEES just go on believing whatever it is that makes you THINK you have all the answers:moon3: :boxing:
As you can see Dan, there is still more than enough "debate" left in us old coots to keep things lively. ;) It's just focused in different areas than the old Brand Wars genre so popular on that other website. :)

Dougster

As you can see Dan, there is still more than enough "debate" left in us old coots to keep things lively. ;) It's just focused in different areas than the old Brand Wars genre so popular on that other website. :)

Dougster

HEY DOUGSTER!!!! Speakin' of that other site, I just got zapped for saying what needed to be said. I've been deleted so many times over there, I've lost count. Seems there's a few of 'em with delete buttons that have ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF HUMOR.

:mrgreen:

(And I managed to draw the famous PADLOCK again. :moon3: )

Dougster

Old Member
HEY DOUGSTER!!!! Speakin' of that other site, I just got zapped for saying what needed to be said. I've been deleted so many times over there, I've lost count. Seems there's a few of 'em with delete buttons that have ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF HUMOR. :mrgreen:

(And I managed to draw the famous PADLOCK again. :moon3: )
Oh Junk!!! :rolleyes: Have you gone and gotten yourself in trouble again??? :yum: Haven't you learned your lesson by now!!! :pat:

But I've got to know... What was the topic and what ill-advised position did you take??? :respect: Or should I not ask??? :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Dougster

GreenMtns

Oh Junk!!! Have you gone and gotten yourself in trouble again??? Haven't you learned your lesson by now!!!

But I've got to know... What was the topic and what ill-advised position did you take??? Or should I not ask???

Dougster

Oh my Gosh!!! Junk got the padlock?
It had to happen if he had an opinon about almost anything. There is always someone who get offended.

The only problem I have found over here is it takes a long time to stop laughing after reading some of these DANG YANKEES vs TOO DANG MANY Kentuckians!!! posts :mrgreen:

But when it comes to tractors, we love'm, all colors, all makes and in some cases all ages. :Tip-Hat2:

Welcome aboard Dan

We are addressing the problem by bringing in more solid, sensible New Englanders to balance out the Kentuckian influence and keep NTT running on an even keel. ;)
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Oh Junk!!! :rolleyes: Have you gone and gotten yourself in trouble again??? :yum: Haven't you learned your lesson by now!!! :pat:

But I've got to know... What was the topic and what ill-advised position did you take??? :respect: Or should I not ask??? :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Dougster

The subject matter was rural garbage pick-up. My position is someone was being a turd in the pool on the subject:badidea: . The lesson I've learned AGAIN is I'll speak my mind when I feel like it and I'll get a thread locked 'cause of that. :whistle:

Oh my Gosh!!! Junk got the padlock?
It had to happen if he had an opinon about almost anything. There is always someone who get offended.

The only problem I have found over here is it takes a long time to stop laughing after reading some of these DANG YANKEES vs TOO DANG MANY Kentuckians!!! posts :mrgreen:

But when it comes to tractors, we love'm, all colors, all makes and in some cases all ages. :Tip-Hat2:

Welcome aboard Dan

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It's not a coincidence that the 101st Airborne is based at Ft Campbell Kentucky. We Kentuckians bring the same fortitude and strength to the table as the 101st.

When the German Army had the 101st surrounded at Bastonge during the Battle of the Bulge, a famous quote came out after the war that not only describes the 101st, but also describes how we KENTUCKIANS deal with all these DANG YANKEES on here.

"They have us surrounded. The poor bastards". :yum: :beer: :fight: :bangin: :bash:

Dougster

Old Member
The subject matter was rural garbage pick-up. My position is someone was being a turd in the pool on the subject:badidea: . The lesson I've learned AGAIN is I'll speak my mind when I feel like it and I'll get a thread locked 'cause of that. :whistle:
The topic of "rural garbage pickup" got you in trouble??? :confused: :rolleyes: :wtf: Oh Junk!!! :pat: What are we gonna do with you??? :noevil:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
One word; DIVERSIFICATION
Oh Junk... I hope this teaches you to stay out of threads devoted to the dubious and somewhat distasteful topic of rural garbage pickup and stay where you belong in the topics of old Kentuckian ways & traditions, antique red & silver tractors and cutting grass for fun and profit with large bat-wing mowers!!! :thumb:

You start arguing garbage and you gotta know no good can come of it. :waiting:

Dougster

Oh Junk... I hope this teaches you to stay out of threads devoted to the dubious and somewhat distasteful topic of rural garbage pickup and stay where you belong in the topics of old Kentuckian ways & traditions, antique red & silver tractors and cutting grass for fun and profit with large bat-wing mowers!!! :thumb:

You start arguing garbage and you gotta know no good can come of it. :waiting:

Dougster

Well Dougster, You shouldn't be suprised at all, knowing how I like to TALK TRASH with just about anyone. :mrgreen:

Dougster

Old Member
Well Dougster, You shouldn't be suprised at all, knowing how I like to TALK TRASH with just about anyone. :mrgreen:
So how long are you banned for??? :confused: Do you know that with close to 2,500 posts on that old, cumbersome website that I was never deleted or banned? :rolleyes: So I don't exactly know the drill. ;)

I'm sure Doc will let you hang out here at NTT for as long as you remain in EXILE from that other, less friendly site! :yum: :yum: :yum:

We New Englanders will just have to put up with a few more of them silly Kentuckian member posts than normal for a brief while. :shock:

Dougster