X900 W/Camso Tracks

Carpy

Just wanted to share a couple pics of my 2016 x900 with my new tracks. I got a smoking deal on them. $2750!! This machine is pretty much unstoppable with the tracks on. Im loving my Kubota more and more every day!!ACC2A0FF-8E2B-4704-9327-7E825DA8913C.jpg

53996A4D-68BA-4505-BD2C-93210BC2800F.jpg

E09CFE42-DB3E-4D1C-B5D3-5972FE142562.jpg

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Screaming deal, How's the power and hill climbing feel compared to the original wheels.

Well bought.

ovrszd

That is soooooo cool!!!! Almost makes me wish I lived in snow country. My wife would never know where I was. :)

Lee1935

That is soooooo cool!!!! Almost makes me wish I lived in snow country. My wife would never know where I was. :)

What kind of warranty comes with the track? Reason I ask on a facebook forum their's a photo of a X900 with tracks, no idea how but he busted something on the left front, in the picture it looked like everything came off, had to get the wife to drag him to the trailer

wheeler

What kind of warranty comes with the track? Reason I ask on a facebook forum their's a photo of a X900 with tracks, no idea how but he busted something on the left front, in the picture it looked like everything came off, had to get the wife to drag him to the trailer

The hub bearings in the sprocket tend to fail. then the whole unit slides right off. they need to be checked often. Tracks are great, but by no means "maintainence free". :letitsnow:

Carpy

I bought them as a demo model that the dealer used in their showroom, so i dont have any warranty. They bolted them on a unit and had it sitting in the showroom for about a year. A guy came in and wanted the X900 they were on, but didn’t want the tracks. I was stoked to get a $5200 set of camso tracks for $2750 cash!!

Carpy

There is a pretty noticeable loss of speed and power. I think i read that you lose up to 30% of your power. I checked my top speed and it maxed out on my GPS at 16mph. I have some pretty wet areas on my property, so these tracks really help me get around in areas that my tires would have me stuck bad.

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
That is a steal! I heard they go amazingly through snow too, you should be able to put them to the test in Wisconsin!