Kubota B7800 NO Rear Hydraulics

magnum

I have a 2003 Kubota B7800 four wheel drive with front bucket. I'm having no response from the rear lift hydraulics. the lift handle is limp as a dish rag.
anybody have any thoughts why. the hydraulic system has been serviced, with only 50 hours of use since it was serviced. Desperate for answer as my dirt drive way has almost washed away. I'd hate to take the box blade off and just use the bucket because I have about 1200 feet of driveway. Thanks anybody

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Hydraulics is a weak point for me so I really can't help but a limp handle sure doesn't sound good. Are there any access panels in the rear end that you can remove so you can peek inside?

Thinking outside the box here on a way to use that box blade without the 3-point. I wonder if switching the blade to a drag might work.
Removed the outermost scarifier tooth on each side.
Run a chain through each of those holes and connect to the draw bar.
Drag the box blade behind the tractor. You may end up with a pile at either end of the driveway so use the loader bucket to move that where it's needed.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome too NTT.
First things I'd check would be the fluid level and if that is okay the filter.
Or ...if you have it switched to the mid mount hydraulics maybe the rear one would not work. Not sure but worth checking.