remembering how it use to be makes me appreciate RTV

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
[:D]i JUST WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT MY RTV RATTLING SO.. WHEN i REMEMBERED WHAT IT WAS LIKE BEFORE SHE CAME ALONG[:'(]i SURE DO LIKE THAT POWER STEERING[;)]AND THE EASE IN CRANKING, hydro dump ,bright lights etc!!hOPEFULLY kUBOTA WILL HELP THE RATTLE SOON.. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR THE RADIO WITHOUT SCARING THE CRITTERS..haha .the collies sure do like to ride . But shamefully they still think of it as a Mule. I tell them to get on the RTV and they just look at me . Say Mule and they load right up. [^o)]My keyboard was stuck... sorry for the weird typing.Thanks, Bordercollie

G

My labs really love my RTV. The rattle is bad though but I can get past that.

G

Our three dogs love to hear us fire up the RTV.......it either means a run in the woods or done to the stream for a swim [:)]. Why complain about a rattle when life doesn't get much better.</P>

Love in it in Maine</P>

</P>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
[:)]You are right about how good life is with the rtv. I was just concerned that the loose connection [rattle] would cause premature wear on my transmission shaft. You know what loose shoes do to your heels.. I live on a cattle farm and just couldn't make it without my Big K. The collies eagerly help round the cows up[sometimes the wrong way] but the rtv takes up the slack.I run electric fence,fix fence, weigh and tag calves. Chores like pulling backrubbers,trimming windfallentrees and tons of other things seem so much easier now that I don't have to crawl in and out of the truck. [:D]I love this machine!!!!!!{so do the collies}[&][&][:)]thanks, Bordercollie</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi everyone! I am so glad to be a RTV owner. I just had to write a follow up.I don't see how anyone could make it without a RTV!! I dread being without it when I have" the final fix "done on the driveline.I have really come to depend on it. I drive it among the cattle every day so they will be use to the diesel when fall calving starts.I think my favorite part of the machine is the power steering or maybe it is the strong crank. But it could be worklights? No, I think I just love this machine because of the quality construction. {I washed her today and she looks like new} I was glad to see the lack of mud around the brakes.This wasALWAYS a problem with my Little k{Mule}I also love that hyd dump.I have taught the collies not to jump on the seat in order to avoid punctures,, now one rides on the left and one on the right floorbottom.One of them will just go sit on it parkedand look as if to say "hurry up and let's go!" The other one prefers the danger and thrills of a 4wheeler but she will "load up" when its not around.I really like the updated trans, I have gotten use to the shifting and prefer it to the jerk stop and so does my neck.The only thing I would change would be to getmud tires and I will, and I would have liked the oil stick under the seat to make checking easier.Oh well, park another machine next to the RTV and you will notice the one with the quality construction.My Mule was more like a toy now that I can see really ,really see. Thanks, Bordercollie