WooHoo!

Dougster

Old Member

Carpetride

Thought I would finally get a picture put up. We haven't done much other than drive it around the equipment lot but will start on a bin foundation tomorrow morning.

IMG_0606.jpg

xlr82v2

Carpetride,

That is one nice looking machine! Post some pics after you get it dirty tomorrow!!

Just curious, who built the loader, Buhler or KMW? Just looking at the bucket, I'm going to guess KMW...

Bindian

Carpetride,

That is one nice looking machine! Post some pics after you get it dirty tomorrow!!

Just curious, who built the loader, Buhler or KMW? Just looking at the bucket, I'm going to guess KMW...
Brian,
The parking rods look just like mine, so it musts be a KMW loader.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi

Hey Carpetride,
You'll love your new 4530! I've had mine a couple of months now and I'm racking up the hours!:wave:

Mud

Attachments

• funwithforks.JPG
    funwithforks.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 19
Thought I would finally get a picture put up. We haven't done much other than drive it around the equipment lot but will start on a bin foundation tomorrow morning.

IMG_0606.jpg

Congrats. I know you will just love it. Yes Doug, Ed now has several friends with the same machine. Why don't you wise up and get yourself a 4530 too. :bash:

Dougster

Old Member
I've got an extra keg laying around here I could let you have Doug. :mrgreen:
Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes: Like I've said before... such a "professional" look would be a BIG hit with my clients... right??? :( NOT!!! :(
Yes Doug, Ed now has several friends with the same machine. Why don't you wise up and get yourself a 4530 too. :bash:
Just waiting for you to get official permission from the significant other to move on up to a 7520!!! When that happens, I'm sure I'll have my slightly used 4530 at an outstanding bargain price!!! :thumb: :respect: :wave:

Dougster

Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes: Like I've said before... such a "professional" look would be a BIG hit with my clients... right??? :( NOT!!! :(

Just waiting for you to get official permission from the significant other to move on up to a 7520!!! When that happens, I'm sure I'll have my slightly used 4530 at an outstanding bargain price!!! :thumb: :respect: :wave:

Dougster

Well any upgrade will have to wait. I was informed this weekend that I need to start thinking about replacing the roof. Oh yea she would also like me to look into replacine the windows too.

So as far as any tractor upgrade goes, FORGET IT.:bangin:

Dougster

Old Member
Well any upgrade will have to wait. I was informed this weekend that I need to start thinking about replacing the roof. Oh yea she would also like me to look into replacine the windows too. So as far as any tractor upgrade goes, FORGET IT.:bangin:
Ouch!!! :eek: Sorry to hear that Edster. :eek: No more of them Lobsta and Fillet Mignon dinners for you for a while... heh? :umbrella:

Want to come over and share some of my gruel? :shock:

Dougster

Well, don't say I didn't offer!!! :eek:

And now the big question: How would your wife like a roof and windows made out of scrap steel??? :mrgreen:

Dougster

Ok now that you know that there will be no upgrade in the near future, you go ahead and change your tactics. I use scrap steel, she will kill me (NO KIDDING), and you approach the grieving widow and make her an offer on my tractor. Seeing as I am dead and she will have no need for it. :badidea:

No I see what kinda friend you really are. :wave:

Dougster

Old Member
Ok now that you know that there will be no upgrade in the near future, you go ahead and change your tactics. I use scrap steel, she will kill me (NO KIDDING), and you approach the grieving widow and make her an offer on my tractor. Seeing as I am dead and she will have no need for it. :badidea:

No I see what kinda friend you really are. :wave:
Well, it's becoming real clear real fast who wears the pants in your family!!! ;) Seemed like a good idea to me since you have enough scrap steel in your back yard to build a superdome or two.

Oh well... just trying to help! :wave:

Dougster

Well, it's becoming real clear real fast who wears the pants in your family!!! ;) Seemed like a good idea to me since you have enough scrap steel in your back yard to build a superdome or two.

Oh well... just trying to help! :wave:

Dougster

Yea, yea that kinda help I don't need. :bangin: Tell ya what, you suggest to your GF that the plans for your retierment getaway place, include living in a steel can. Let's see where that gets ya. :whistle:

Dougster

Old Member
Yea, yea that kinda help I don't need. :bangin: Tell ya what, you suggest to your GF that the plans for your retierment getaway place, include living in a steel can. Let's see where that gets ya. :whistle:
Uhhhhh... actually Ed... that IS our plan. How did you know it??? :confused:

Dougster

Attachments

• Steel House Framing.jpg
    Steel House Framing.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 6