Could it be? A coasting RTV!

G

Well, not quite. There where rumors of a new fork for the pedal that would prevent it from stopping so quickly. Well the rumors are true,Kubota refers to the new part asa <font face="Tahoma" size="2">Speed Lever AssyPN# </font><font face="Tahoma" size="2">K7561-42334. It will be a rolling change and incorporated into the new models. If you would like it for your existing RTV it can be ordered from a kubota dealer. </font>

G

Well, not quite. There where rumors of a new fork for the pedal that would prevent it from stopping so quickly. Well the rumors are true,Kubota refers to the new part asa <font face="Tahoma" size="2">Speed Lever AssyPN# </font><font face="Tahoma" size="2">K7561-42334. It will be a rolling change and incorporated into the new models. If you would like it for your existing RTV it can be ordered from a kubota dealer. </font>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Neil,

Thanks for the info. I posted a thread "Abrupt stop on RTV" on the other forum but forgot to post here.
Any idea what these cost? Are they adjustable so we can set how much we want it to roll?

Brian

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Neil,

Thanks for the info. I posted a thread "Abrupt stop on RTV" on the other forum but forgot to post here.
Any idea what these cost? Are they adjustable so we can set how much we want it to roll?

Brian

G

Its under $15, I could not find anything in reguards to the installation. </p>

G

Its under $15, I could not find anything in reguards to the installation. </p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Neil,

Can your parts dept get one and mail to me? How long before you think you can get your hands on these?

Brian

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Neil,

Can your parts dept get one and mail to me? How long before you think you can get your hands on these?

Brian

G

Call our parts dept at 1-800-222-3373. They will take care of the details on getting that part to you. I'm just a lowley salesmen so I'll leave that to the guys who do that stuff every day.

G

Call our parts dept at 1-800-222-3373. They will take care of the details on getting that part to you. I'm just a lowley salesmen so I'll leave that to the guys who do that stuff every day.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Just got back from the dealer.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span><span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Took a worksite out with this "fork" (still don't know what it is nor where it goes) installed.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>At lower speed, it was pretty nice.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>Seemed to be just enough to take out the super-quick stop.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>Unfortunately, they don't have hills but the way it acted, I think it may be OK.</font></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">At higher speeds, look out.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>It definitely took awhile to stop.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I was applying brakes.
</font></p><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Neil - are your new RTV's coming in with this installed? If so, what do you think?
At $14.25, I'll be a guinea pig.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I ordered one and will install for a while and get back with everyone.
Neil - local dealer could get this item for me within 2 days. Got from him to avoid shipping charges. Thanks though.</span>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Just got back from the dealer.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span><span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Took a worksite out with this "fork" (still don't know what it is nor where it goes) installed.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>At lower speed, it was pretty nice.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>Seemed to be just enough to take out the super-quick stop.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>Unfortunately, they don't have hills but the way it acted, I think it may be OK.</font></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">At higher speeds, look out.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>It definitely took awhile to stop.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I was applying brakes.
</font></p><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Neil - are your new RTV's coming in with this installed? If so, what do you think?
At $14.25, I'll be a guinea pig.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I ordered one and will install for a while and get back with everyone.
Neil - local dealer could get this item for me within 2 days. Got from him to avoid shipping charges. Thanks though.</span>

G

<span>Glad your gonna be able to try it, when you install it shoot some pictures so everyone can see how its done. I haven't had the chance to drive any of our new inventory because they all have been pre-sold. I will go check it out though, I did not realize that the new ones had already changed. </span>

G

<span>Glad your gonna be able to try it, when you install it shoot some pictures so everyone can see how its done. I haven't had the chance to drive any of our new inventory because they all have been pre-sold. I will go check it out though, I did not realize that the new ones had already changed. </span>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Will do. It probably won't be until next week though.

You've pre-sold all your RTV's?!?!? Wow. At what pace are you selling them?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Will do. It probably won't be until next week though.

You've pre-sold all your RTV's?!?!? Wow. At what pace are you selling them?

G

We have never done very well with utility vehicles here. It used to be maybe 3-4 Cub Cadet Big Countries a year. We ordered 10 RTV's for our first shipment and presold all of them, our second order was about 25 of them and they willtrickle in over the next 3-4 months. Its hard to know for certian how fast they are selling because there are 8 salesmen in this storewhocan sellRTV's.

Thats peanuts compared to what some of our other dealer friends will do. We went very conservitive because we did not have a good history with this kinda thing, We know one dealer in the central part of the country who ordered 120 to start.

Thats kinda insane isn't it. With those kind of numbers I would not doubt that Kubota will sell more RTV's this year than Mahindra's entire volume.

G

We have never done very well with utility vehicles here. It used to be maybe 3-4 Cub Cadet Big Countries a year. We ordered 10 RTV's for our first shipment and presold all of them, our second order was about 25 of them and they willtrickle in over the next 3-4 months. Its hard to know for certian how fast they are selling because there are 8 salesmen in this storewhocan sellRTV's.

Thats peanuts compared to what some of our other dealer friends will do. We went very conservitive because we did not have a good history with this kinda thing, We know one dealer in the central part of the country who ordered 120 to start.

Thats kinda insane isn't it. With those kind of numbers I would not doubt that Kubota will sell more RTV's this year than Mahindra's entire volume.