Nice Weather Finally!

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Looks like the cold weather here in central Ohio is behind us, as of.... yesterday. I am sure we will have a few cold days among the nice ones but hopefully not vise versa!
Ready to catch swarms, plant the garden and get some crops planted. Hope you all are in the same boat!

v10rick

Site Supporter
45 degrees and windy at the moment in VA.
This weather is keeping gnats in hiding. Allows time to get stuff down outdoors before the nuisance begins.
Some insect sprays work for awhile but the brave ones attack anyway.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's up to 42° here today. Was snowing a couple hours ago but not sticking.
Supposed to get up into the mid 70's here in the next couple days. :)
We do get some good days and bad days but temps are finally trending upward.

BTW Alaskanassasin - I didn't know you were in C. OH. That puts you near me as I'm in PA about 10 miles from the OH border.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
There's a few of us here in Central Ohio.
The weather is getting better. It's around 50 right now and sunny. The forecast calls for nice weather next week.

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
80's here now was in the 30's last week. tornado season now. had a few days of 60 mph winds too.

We had a close call a few weeks ago, the wall cloud blew right over our house at 45mph and kicked out a f1 30miles north of us. Weather like that reminds us that we are guests on this earth!

Attachments

• DCB39000-9FC1-4643-89E3-0D5F7A87C887.jpg
    DCB39000-9FC1-4643-89E3-0D5F7A87C887.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 57

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
We had a close call a few weeks ago, the wall cloud blew right over our house at 45mph and kicked out a f1 30miles north of us. Weather like that reminds us that we are guests on this earth!
Yes that EF1 was less than 1.5 miles from our house. Hundreds of homes damaged. It wiped out 20+ electric transmission poles that are 80' tall or better. Took them weeks to get power back on to a lot of people.

BTW flipped your picture

Attachments

• NTT.jpg
    NTT.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 45

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
It's up to 42° here today. Was snowing a couple hours ago but not sticking.
Supposed to get up into the mid 70's here in the next couple days. :)
We do get some good days and bad days but temps are finally trending upward.

BTW Alaskanassasin - I didn't know you were in C. OH. That puts you near me as I'm in PA about 10 miles from the OH border.

Yep about 30 minutes south of Cbus... that almost makes us neighbors!

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Yes that EF1 was less than 1.5 miles from our house. Hundreds of homes damaged. It wiped out 20+ electric transmission poles that are 80' tall or better. Took them weeks to get power back on to a lot of people.

BTW flipped your picture

We though are neighbors!