Markham Tooth bar update

thatmarkhamgirl

Okay boys with toys on order.
I just got off the phone with my tooth company, they are shipping to me on Tuesday (10/14) which means I will get them Wednesday (10/15) we will turn around and start building and shipping out either Wedesday or Thursday. Here is the list, Please keep in Mind it may vary a day.

Wednesday
Clifford Avey
William Shumaker
Kristina Boyland
Jerry Mowe
Robert Cornish

Thursday
John Dominique
Seidfried Siemon
Troy Debow
Fuad Hagub

Now is the time to order the tooth bars if you need them, we are at the tooth bar slow down point.:eek:

Thanks Melissa:wave:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Melissa,
I still need to get a tooth bar. Put me on the list. I'll double check my inside bucket measurements. But please add me to the list.
THANKS!!!!
Greg

Erik

Melissa,
just curious, what's a ballpark price on a toothbar in the 72" range. I've got an "easy dump" type tapered bucket that's nominally 72" wide at the front, probably a couple of inches narrower than that 4" back from the cutting edge.
if you (or Doc) feel that quoting prices in the open forum is inappropriate, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

thatmarkhamgirl

Melissa,
just curious, what's a ballpark price on a toothbar in the 72" range. I've got an "easy dump" type tapered bucket that's nominally 72" wide at the front, probably a couple of inches narrower than that 4" back from the cutting edge.
if you (or Doc) feel that quoting prices in the open forum is inappropriate, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
Hello Erik, I don't think this will be stomping on toes (but Doc let me know if I am out of line, jump start the trouble maker from the git-go so we will know from the beginning, Ok? Before anything hits the :shitHitsFan:)

The 72" is $312.00 Comes with 7 large pin on casted teeth.
Shipping to KS is $ 42.65.
Please let me know if I can help further.:tiphat:
Melissa

Melissa

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Melissa I think you're a paying advertiser here. Doc shouldn't have a problem with that.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Heck no I don't have a problem with it. :thumb:
Again, I'm reminded I need to measure the insides of my bucket. Tomrrow night for sure!!!!! :D

myyaz33

Something to think about... The problem I see with posting manufacturer direct pricing in a public forum are the people that expect to get the product at that price (3 YEARS LATER) because they don't pay attention to the post date. Probably not a big deal though.

If it were me, I'd also rather not have my name published on a public forum. I am just weird like that.

Melissa, I do need to touch base with you on some grapple pricing. Hopefully will have some time to call tomorrow.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My bucket measures 64 1/2 ID about 6 inches from the lip.

Av8r3400

I bought a Markham TB for my L3400 a couple of years ago, one of my best attachments - The best bank for the buck!!

I highly recommend the product and the company. :wave: