Mmmmmmmm, freshly tilled soil...

quincy

On my way into work this morning it seemed every farmer was out ploughing or harrowing... It was THE most enjoyable ride into work I've had in such a while. Opened all the windows of the car to let the Freshly tilled soil smell...
Coming in second place only to fresh cut grass, fresh tilled soil has got to be one of the sweetest smells.

Looking forward to the ride home already!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like the soil better than the smell of fresh cut grass.
You guys must be ahead of us spring wise. No one is plowing yet. Everything is way to wet, and rain is predicted for the next 4 or 5 days. :pat: We'll get there but it's gonna be a few weeks.

quincy

Yeah, things have dried out enough here to be getting on with it. I set some lawn seed almost 2 weeks ago and there is a flush of green haze there this morning so yeah, spring is here...

I am sooooo looking forward to the clocks changing next week, that extra hour of light in the evening will make all the difference.

q

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Speaking of Daylight savings time, we in the US changed way early this year. Sure seemed weird, but now I'm used to it being light a little longer, and I sure do like that!!!!!
Heck, it's okay by me if we stay on DST all year long. Sure would make it easier on us IT guys. :D