UFO Hunters ???

Mark777

Has anyone caught this program on the History (or Science) channel?

I feel it necessary to explain my own interpretation of just what UFO means to me. I take the term UFO quite literally. As in unidentified flying objects and nothing more. Unidentified, to me, is as of yet unrecognized or explainable by natural phenomena, not flying saucers filled with aliens who have a sinister agenda to abduct us in our sleep, rob us of our natural resources or manufacture sexual hybrids (X-File Stuff) to sustain their existence….

I have, in fact, entertained and considered it to be some left over technology following a program to travel distant solar systems (like ours) map out preprogrammed instances where the ‘machines’ gather specific data, store, maintain or re-broadcast to….I don’t know, maybe a central collection station that’s solely and completely automated and waiting for a final upload to who knows what or where.

You may think I’m slightly weird, but it’s not too far fetched if you consider our own (NASA’s) Voyager 1 and 2 finalizing their mission, and now bound for interstellar space with no known or specific final target. And of course, several lost European, Russian and American probes that didn’t crash and went where exactly??

UFO Hunters is riddled with some obscure and wild guessing but as skeptical as I am…there are some very valid points accompanied by some very credible witnesses. Just wondering if you’ve caught the show and what Y’all thought?

Mark

N

Nicahawk

I've seen the show, and from my own personal experience keep a very open mind to the whole UFO phenomena.