Rtv 1100 LED light bar question

Lewbeachbob

I am in the process of mounting lights on my RTV 1100, love the look of your installation. I would be interested to know how you wired the lights. Did you use the Kubota wiring already there? If so, can you provide the part number off the dash switch? Thanks.

OrangeBuggy

Looks like some trimming will have to be done to the metal opening to get the larger speakers to fit

How did the speakers rework work out? I was thinking about buying better speakers and cutting the headline out myself, thou I'll just stick with stock size speakers for replacements.
Thanks, Harry

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I am in the process of mounting lights on my RTV 1100, love the look of your installation. I would be interested to know how you wired the lights. Did you use the Kubota wiring already there? If so, can you provide the part number off the dash switch? Thanks.

Sorry, but I don't know the part numbers. I already had the kubota work lights and factory switches. I just changed out the lights to LED

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
How did the speakers rework work out? I was thinking about buying better speakers and cutting the headline out myself, thou I'll just stick with stock size speakers for replacements.
Thanks, Harry

The sound of the replacement speakers is much better. Speakers behind the headliner didn't make much sense. Having a factory speaker rattle is what got me to actually change them. Still it's a huge improvement.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 78