New Mirrors for the RTV

OldMasterTech

I also bought the Kubota units but I like yours much better, maybe I can hit a couple trees this weekend to justify replacement!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Best part is you can see the person you just ran over or the expression on their face when you drove by and flipped them off.

Yea Mark, Now I can see too much behind me in that regard. Really appreciate them though because I am so much more efficient at spraying the fence line now too.
Thank you Oldmastertech. So far I have not been able to break these, even with my hard head.. ha. collie

OrangeBuggy

I saw a set on ebay that was for the cab RTVs. You might could look there. :) collie

I've been looking for a good looking set of mirrors for my x1100c. The ones from Kubota look like they belong on a 39 Mack. If you or anyone else has found a good looking set for the RTV's with a cab I appreciate you letting me know. I've been looking but not much luck yet. If all else fails I'll get a set from Kubota. They do look better turned in then out.
Thanks, Harry

doublejack

Kubota cab side mirrors

Anybody got pictures of what the Kubota side mirrors for X1100 look like? I haven't been able to find anyone offering an acceptable side mirror for the Kubota cab. Sure need them, though.

doublejack

Interested in your mirrors for X1100. What, where, and cost of your mirrors. Closeup would be nice. How would they handle being pushed back by brush or obstruction? thanks loads!

VA1100

The mirrors are Kubota V5059, the cost was $50.00 each. They have a plastic back on them where the ball lets them pivot, I don't think it will hold up to a lot of abuse from tree limbs, I've had it in the woods a few times, but have been careful not to let anything get caught between the door and the mirror. I'll get some better pictures and post them.

Pete