newbie - almost there

Londoner

<FONT size=2>Hi there - found this forum by chance and its been great research tool. </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>>We live at 7,000 feet in NM - 8 acres very dry, very dusty, very steep. had ATV but too old to throw my leg over too often![;)]</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>Almost sure to buy buy RTV Worksite 2006 but would appreciate comments on </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>tires - thinking of ATV</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>bed liner - spray in</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>will it handle rough terrain- over rocks and scrub</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>Any thoughts on extras I should consider - wife will drive it a lot </FONT></P>

<FONT size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>thanks - great forum</FONT></P>

<FONT size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT size=2>T</FONT></P>

G

ATV tires for sure, with these it can handle some rough terrain. Its not an ATV, it does take more driving skill to get though some of the more rugged area's. </P>

A spray in liner is a good idea, it will cut down on a fair amount of noise. </P>

I would put a roof on, its only $200 and will help shade you. </P>

ScenicHill

Londoner, I just bought an 06 Worksite with ATV tires, soft cab, heater, driver wiper, and flashers. I have a small hilly farm with creeks, wet areas, muddy fields, and other places to get stuck. The RTV goes anyplace I want it to go. Good power. Good pay load capacity. Very comfortable to drive. Heck, even my 87 year old mother enjoys getting around in it. Good luck. Dave/</P>

Londoner

Thanks Dave, just needed some folksto validate my "decision" . Off to check it out yet again. Only question was in its ability to pull a load (rocks/logs) up gradient off road. I will be using this to clear hillside etc.</P>

</P>

I know we will work it hard - and have some fun doing it.</P>

G

Its about as close to a tractor as you can get in a UTV, so yes... it will pull. Just make sure you are getting the 06 version that has the pressure release for the hydrostatic. It will be really nice to have if your doing alot of work on hills.