RTV 900 Service Manual TOC

wheezer

Goofy Member
Site Supporter
I don't know about y'all but I have a difficult time finding the right pages in the electronic version of the service manual. So, I made me up a little table of contents to guide me to the right pages without having to search through the whole thing every time. I am attaching it hereto for your use if you want it. I just keep it in the same folder as my manual on my computer so I can look at it first to find the starting page of the section I want. Hope it helps someone else too!

Attachments

• Service Manual TOC.doc
    33 KB · Views: 303

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome. Making this a sticky thanks to Muley's suggestion. Thanks Wheezer. :clap:

wheezer

Goofy Member
Site Supporter
Well, you are certainly welcome, Doc. If I had known y'all would like it, I would have done a better job. : ) Perhaps I'll get a chance to do an improved, more detailed version before long.

wheezer

Goofy Member
Site Supporter
For those who are into learning something about navigating Adobe pdf files, I just learned something about navigating them in Microsoft Windows PC's. I noticed on my Apple iPad that there was a Table of Contents in a little pop-up window when I went into the service manual on it. That got my curiosity up, knowing that Microsoft would never let Apple get one up on them without some sort of counterpart. So, after fiddling around in the Windows version, I found it. When you open the .pdf file in Windows, there is a column of icons on the left side of the screen. The third one down (at least on mine) is a "bookmarks" icon. Click on that and it is actually a table of contents similar to the document I made. I learn something new everyday! Most folks probably already knew about the bookmarks and were just patronizing me by not mentioning it.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Wheezer, you are now a computer whiz in my opinion. Thank you very much for posting this. collie

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Most folks probably already knew about the bookmarks

Don't feel bad, I'm usally the last one to find out and understand
things in the computer world.

Heck, I thought Photoshop was a nick-name for
"Etch-a-Sketch"

Attachments

• etch a sketch 2.jpg
    etch a sketch 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 307

wheezer

Goofy Member
Site Supporter
Two guns, I'm convinced that you have the perfect picture to fit every situation! : )

...and collie, I will readily admit to knowing more about computers than rtv's but THAT AIN'T SAYING MUCH.

WoodyBlue

How current is this service manual. Thread was started in 2013. For a NEW 2017 how applicable is it? Anybody know?