My X1120D with new wheels, tires, winch.

Johnny Gunz

Ended up gettin 27x11 CST Wild Thang mud tires on ITP Delta Steel wheels with a 2+5 offset. Also fabricated a receiver mount for my winch (Viper Max 5000lb) to use on front or back with quick detach wiring. Hopefully wont have any issues going through the small puddles on the deer lease.

Attachments

• Kubota.jpg
    Kubota.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Kubota2.jpg
    Kubota2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Kubota3.jpg
    Kubota3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Kubota4.jpg
    Kubota4.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 238

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looking good!

A couple things I noticed.
In picture 2, are you really short or do you have a monster size garage and RTV? :)
In the winch pictures, how well does your winch work when it's plugged into your draw bar? :)

Just kidding. ;) I'm guessing your proud son and that pigtail matches to one that's somewhere on your machine (but not seen in the pictures).

Johnny Gunz

Ha! My 7 year old son was proud after helping Daddy put on wheels and tires. I have 12 foot of winch power wire with quick detach end rolled up in storage box under seat.

Johnny Gunz

Her are a few pics of winch wiring.

Attachments

• winch.jpg
    winch.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 231
  • winch 2.jpg
    winch 2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 229
  • winch 3.jpg
    winch 3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 227

ovrszd

Where are you going to carry your winch?

I like the idea of being able to use it on either end. But I couldn't get along with it carried on either receiver.

Johnny Gunz

I will be adding a reciever that attaches to angle iron that runs across back of roll cage, just high enough for bed to raise. There will also be small baskets on each side of winch mount to keep tools, etc.

shinnery

Your son will wear that shoelace out with it dragging on the ground like that. Winch and tires lookin' good. I will bet he notices the climb up into the RTV now.
Bryce

ovrszd

I will be adding a reciever that attaches to angle iron that runs across back of roll cage, just high enough for bed to raise. There will also be small baskets on each side of winch mount to keep tools, etc.

Good idea. Post some pics when you get it built!!!!

I know this is an older thread but getting ready to order some tires for an 1100 we've ordered. Wanting to go with the 27 itp black waters. Do you have any lift on yours or did you just crank up the suspension? Looks great with that stance

Brett