X1100 Seat belt recall

harpoonalt

Their holding yours?

I went in to finalize my deal and he told me my 1120 that was inbound was sent back to be fixed. They can't sell any until the fix is complete. My 500 is gone and I'm waiting.
I use mine 50 hours a year, but they are 50 very productive hours. This is my early retirement present. Hope it's sooner than later. Hate to disappoint the dog! :wink:

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I went in to finalize my deal and he told me my 1120 that was inbound was sent back to be fixed. They can't sell any until the fix is complete. My 500 is gone and I'm waiting.
I use mine 50 hours a year, but they are 50 very productive hours. This is my early retirement present. Hope it's sooner than later. Hate to disappoint the dog! :wink:

I got you! I thought maybe they had yours in for repairs and were holding it hostage! I dropped mine off this morning for hopefully a warranty repair and already miss it!
Ill bet your 500 was cherry with those kind of hours!

harpoonalt

As an update, my new 1120 won't be here until mid October due to this recall. Dealer is kind enough to loan me an 1100 until then. Gonna be a long wait!

WoodyBlue

I just posted that the recall effects ALL RTV's. I JUST purchased a RTV-x900w and the dealer said the vehicle is there on the lot and ready to deliver. Bad news was that he has a "STOP SALES ORDER" from Kubota on all RTV's Said he is expecting kits for the repair any day now and that it will be one of the first retrofitted and shipped out to me for delivery as soon as they arrive. FYI this is on ALL RTV models, NOT JUST THE 1100's!

Just got work from my dealer yesterday that my rtv that was supposed to be here sept 15 has been pushed back to the end of sept. This is ridiculous. Ordered this nearly two months ago. Let the dealer install the recalled parts!

Brett

I got the letter for my X900W last week. I guess I was lucky since I had delivery 3 weeks ago. My dealer was unaware of the recall, he checked into it and said there was no promise date for parts delivery. They were adamant "DO NOT DRIVE IT".

mitchm1

new here,,,
and I did order a 1140 in June and was told a week ago it would be middle of September

so waiting .....
but I did find this site hoping to learn a little

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
new here,,,
and I did order a 1140 in June and was told a week ago it would be middle of September

so waiting .....
but I did find this site hoping to learn a little

Welcome to the forum. :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I wonder how they figured out that the seatbelt stays were faulty in the first place? I wear my seatbelt on the roads in the winter that's about it.